Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Server growing.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony
Noob
Noob

Server growing. Empty
PostSubject: Server growing.   Server growing. EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:35 am

Hey guys,

I'll get to the point, as we all have noticed this is a very big server and skilling gets "lonely and boring" at times, therefor It's up to us as the community to help Xeonix grow. Firstly, I have started by creating a few advertisement threads in a few forums that are commonly known in the PROPER section. I will do most of the work since most of you are lazy and I don't mind. I'm asking you guys to give me the NAMES of the forums you know that have sections to advertise servers. Secondly, It is very crucial that you take the 5 seconds it takes to VOTE EVERY 24 HOURS . I cannot stress it enough on how easy it is to VOTE, we have a button dedicated to voting. As I check now, there are 10 players online, If they took the time to vote daily we can have 50 votes a week putting us in a good place in Runelocus toplist, which then leads to us attracting more players. Thirdly, We have to cut back on the racism and offensive language, I understand it is fun, it relieves stress, and it makes you look like n idiot BUT there are players who find it offensive. If we manage to cutback on that we can keep our players active on these forums and in game. If you have noticed most of our administrators are very busy and don't have the time to deal with this so if we players take a stand we can manage it on our own.

I'll give myself the responsibility to lead our players to helping out our administrators. I'll be doing the best I can to helping us progress and become a VERY active server.

Sites that already been advertised:
  • Rsbot
  • Scythe
  • Runelocus

CLICK THE BANNER TO VOTE:
Server growing. Xeonixchristmas

Currently: Adding pictures to an "All Skill Guide"
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

Server growing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server growing.   Server growing. EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:11 pm

Who the fuck are you?
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Noob
Noob

Server growing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server growing.   Server growing. EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:43 pm

overkil wrote:
Who the fuck are you?
Not some fat looser who sits on his computer all day venting his anger out on FORUMS. Honestly, you piss me off, here I am trying to attract more players and you come in my thread being the immature little shit that you are waisting bandwith. I congratulate you to making me scoop down to your level.

I can deal with someone else's SHIT who actually contributes other than some flammer and spammer posting on the forums for his little E-penis to grow a few post counts. Fuck off, your worthless shitty posts aren't needed if you have anything else to say go run a few laps around the park maybe you'll make a few friends and notice that the bully at school isn't beating you senseless cause your nerdy but because you make up 75% of the Runescape community ( fucking idiots with an IQ of a brainless dead dog)
Back to top Go down
Boken
Respected Member
Respected Member

Server growing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server growing.   Server growing. EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:24 am

Anthony wrote:
overkil wrote:
Who the fuck are you?
Not some fat looser who sits on his computer all day venting his anger out on FORUMS. Honestly, you piss me off, here I am trying to attract more players and you come in my thread being the immature little shit that you are waisting bandwith. I congratulate you to making me scoop down to your level.

I can deal with someone else's SHIT who actually contributes other than some flammer and spammer posting on the forums for his little E-penis to grow a few post counts. Fuck off, your worthless shitty posts aren't needed if you have anything else to say go run a few laps around the park maybe you'll make a few friends and notice that the bully at school isn't beating you senseless cause your nerdy but because you make up 75% of the Runescape community ( fucking idiots with an IQ of a brainless dead dog)

It's better just not to quote those kind of posts, or this topic will turn into a pointless arguing.
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

Server growing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server growing.   Server growing. EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:02 am

Boken wrote:
Anthony wrote:
overkil wrote:
Who the fuck are you?

It's better just not to quote those kind of posts, or this topic will turn into a pointless arguing.
Well said
Back to top Go down
android319

Server growing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server growing.   Server growing. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:24 pm

ya i agree this kid doesnt even play ive never seen him
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

Server growing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server growing.   Server growing. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:42 pm

android319 wrote:

he played, got to level 88 i think?
Back to top Go down
Boken
Respected Member
Respected Member

Server growing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server growing.   Server growing. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:13 am

dsmith wrote:
android319 wrote:

he played, got to level 88 i think?

Came and went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server growing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server growing.   Server growing. Empty

Back to top Go down

Server growing.
Page 1 of 1