Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

need help new server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
john darby2
Noob
Noob
john darby2

need help new server Empty
PostSubject: need help new server   need help new server EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:58 pm

hi guys dose anyone know where i can find the dagganoths on the new client and btw to them noobs that was giveing me shit im 99 slay plox not some guy called 99 fm ftw so lay off ok? :lol!:
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

need help new server Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help new server   need help new server EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:00 pm

john darby2 wrote:
hi guys dose anyone know where i can find the dagganoths on the new client and btw to them noobs that was giveing me shit im 99 slay plox not some guy called 99 fm ftw so lay off ok? lol!
look?
Back to top Go down

need help new server
Page 1 of 1