Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Let's help the server.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LiMiT
Noob
Noob

Let's help the server. Empty
PostSubject: Let's help the server.   Let's help the server. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:54 pm

Have you seen our runelocus, rune-server, moparscape pages? Ugly pictures. Boring uncropped jpeg's.
Let's post pictures of xeonix here. The most amazing ones.

PREFERABLY GIF NOT TOO LARGE DIMENSIONS.

Do not miss out the skilling, not many servers have farming or construction.
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: Let's help the server.   Let's help the server. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:43 pm

How do i make a GIF image i know what it is but how do i if you could tell me i would be glad to help out
Back to top Go down
LiMiT
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Let's help the server.   Let's help the server. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:35 pm

Hm, I used to take videos and edit them with special programms ( there is plenty of them on google ) into gif.
By what I know camtasia allows you take gifs immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's help the server.   Let's help the server. Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's help the server.
Page 1 of 1