Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Many boneheads on the server..

Go down 
4 posters

Luring - should it be against the rules?
No, I am experienced player and I do not get lured
Many boneheads on the server.. Vote_lcap83%Many boneheads on the server.. Vote_rcap
 83% [ 15 ]
Yes, I am a fucking noob that dies for all his items
Many boneheads on the server.. Vote_lcap17%Many boneheads on the server.. Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

Many boneheads on the server.. Empty
PostSubject: Many boneheads on the server..   Many boneheads on the server.. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:29 pm

Terms of usage: you agree with everything in the option including the info after yes/no... Will make changes only if the majority supports the innovation.
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: Many boneheads on the server..   Many boneheads on the server.. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:34 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
I AM FROOBIE
I AM FROOBIE

PostSubject: Re: Many boneheads on the server..   Many boneheads on the server.. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:07 pm

i voted no, because if your dumb enough to go into the wildy.....at this point? then you deserve the death as a lesson learned, but no illegal luring like mass teleing to the wild by admins... just my opinion

-Froobie geek
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: Many boneheads on the server..   Many boneheads on the server.. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:28 pm

If this issue was addressed say 5 months ago it would have been a yes but now no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Many boneheads on the server..   Many boneheads on the server.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Many boneheads on the server..
Page 1 of 1