Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Cannot Load The Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
porkork

Cannot Load The Server Empty
PostSubject: Cannot Load The Server   Cannot Load The Server EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:10 pm

I am having trouble loading the client. I try to load the server, but I keep getting a js5._error_connect On the command prompt. I do not know what to do. Please help

Thanks,
Porkork
Back to top Go down
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

Cannot Load The Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot Load The Server   Cannot Load The Server EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:52 am

Server offline.... wait a bit and try again.. Usually after dc you can reconnect in a few minutes. If not in few, then after restart ( currently server restarts are every 70 mins )
Back to top Go down

Cannot Load The Server
Page 1 of 1