Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

99 Fishing Guide With Pics

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
s k 1 l l
s k 1 l l

99 Fishing Guide With Pics Empty
PostSubject: 99 Fishing Guide With Pics   99 Fishing Guide With Pics EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:57 pm

Hey, heres a guide to level 99 fishing =p

First of all, teleport to Falador and go into the bar and speak to the man and bring about 1k.

99 Fishing Guide With Pics Fishingshop

Spoiler:

1-20
Ok, once youve bought them home teleport and head to Al-Kharid, Grap your net to start fishing (use map).
When going through the gate you dont need to pay 10gp
99 Fishing Guide With Pics Fishingalkarid

Shrimp give you 30xp.
Once you reach level 5 get your rod and bait out and start fishing sardine in the same area as you fish shrimps.
Sardine give you 120xp. Fish these untill you reach level 20.

20 - 30/35
At level 20 home teleport and grab your fly rod and feather and go fish in the barb rover (next to the goblins or use map)
99 Fishing Guide With Pics Lumbyfishing

You only need to fish Trout until level 30 or till 35 (if you fish these till 35 then skip the next step. Trout give you 150xp.

30-35
Once at level 30, teleport to varrock and walk to the barbarian villiage. Still use your fly rod and feather (follow the red line form varrock to where you fish salmon and the purple line is to the closest bank, edgy bank to store your salmon).
99 Fishing Guide With Pics Edgyfishing
Fish Salmon only untill level 35. Salmon give you 210xp.

35-62
At level 35 teleport to Camelot and follow the map. bring only a harpoon to catch tuna at Catherby.
99 Fishing Guide With Pics Catherby

Catch tuna untill level 62 or level 50 if you want to catch swordfish to make a little bit of money.
Tuna gives you 380xp.

62-99
Ok, at level 62 teleport to Ardougne and walk to the fishing guild (dont think we are half way since level 92 is halfway to 99).
99 Fishing Guide With Pics Fishingguild

Once there, Grab your big net and start fishing monkfish untill level 99

So i hope you like my guide to 99 fishing

Thanks =)
Back to top Go down
rocko
Respected Member
Respected Member
rocko

PostSubject: Re: 99 Fishing Guide With Pics   99 Fishing Guide With Pics EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:48 am

Stop copying other peoples guides?? Stop posting on dead topics? Stop pissing everyone off??
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: 99 Fishing Guide With Pics   99 Fishing Guide With Pics EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:42 am

Nice Guide!!!

stfu rocko
Back to top Go down
Hello
Respected Member
Respected Member
Hello

PostSubject: Re: 99 Fishing Guide With Pics   99 Fishing Guide With Pics EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:52 am

Rockos right. Its getting annoying. Go read the forum rules.
Back to top Go down
rocko
Respected Member
Respected Member
rocko

PostSubject: Re: 99 Fishing Guide With Pics   99 Fishing Guide With Pics EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:46 am

dsmith wrote:
Nice Guide!!!

stfu rocko

I didn't say it was a bad guide, I said he should stop posting on dead topics and stop copying other peopls guides.. there must be about 30 fishing guides for xeonix and all of them are made from one..
Back to top Go down
i str pk i
i str pk i

PostSubject: Re: 99 Fishing Guide With Pics   99 Fishing Guide With Pics EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:19 pm

rocko wrote:
dsmith wrote:
Nice Guide!!!

stfu rocko

I didn't say it was a bad guide, I said he should stop posting on dead topics and stop copying other peopls guides.. there must be about 30 fishing guides for xeonix and all of them are made from one..

where you getting at..? It's called advertising them fish guidz.
Back to top Go down
rocko
Respected Member
Respected Member
rocko

PostSubject: Re: 99 Fishing Guide With Pics   99 Fishing Guide With Pics EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:33 pm

i str pk i wrote:
rocko wrote:
dsmith wrote:
Nice Guide!!!

stfu rocko

where you getting at..? It's called advertising them fish guidz.

Tis called spamming to get post points up.. He can easily make a different guide.. crafting or something..
Back to top Go down
s k 1 l l
s k 1 l l

PostSubject: Re: 99 Fishing Guide With Pics   99 Fishing Guide With Pics EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:13 pm

lol, fishing a fishing guide was the only guide i could make.
i did it so i can get a better one than others

but fine ill make another guide then
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: 99 Fishing Guide With Pics   99 Fishing Guide With Pics EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:35 pm

no need, guide to all - http://xeonix.roflforum.net/player-made-guides-f13/guide-to-every-skill-t64.htm
Back to top Go down
s k 1 l l
s k 1 l l

PostSubject: Re: 99 Fishing Guide With Pics   99 Fishing Guide With Pics EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:08 pm

soz i already made fletching and void guide before i read your post soz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 99 Fishing Guide With Pics   99 Fishing Guide With Pics Empty

Back to top Go down

99 Fishing Guide With Pics
Page 1 of 1