Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

A quick Guide for fishing........(only lvl 40-50)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
- 99 fm ftw -
- 99 fm ftw -

A quick Guide for fishing........(only lvl 40-50) Empty
PostSubject: A quick Guide for fishing........(only lvl 40-50)   A quick Guide for fishing........(only lvl 40-50) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:10 pm

Hi guys it's me 99 fm ftw, First of all, if you want to make this happen you will need to aquire 40 fishing(Not in this Guide), for equipment you will need a lobster pot.-an estimated cost of 200gp. As you can see it does not cost much at all..... Although, it will take time to get your fishing skill level'd up. 2nd of all you will need to buy a tele stone from max the traveler for camelot.-Price: 200 gp(Estimation). Then break it, have your lobster pot with you and be ready to use it. go to the left until you reach a town. You shall see a bank, which is good. Keep going left until you reach a sandy surface and then you should see the fish sign-<><- on your compass. Go down to the first splashe's of water.(Looks like the fishing spot in RS). Then click right click on the spot, and click CAGE . Then you should start to catch lobster. Then just keep banking your lobs until lvl 50 and get a harpoon and start to catch swordfish!

A guide by: 99 fm ftw
1st Guide of 99 fm ftw. - Thanks for reading, hope it works for you to!

Last edited by - 99 fm ftw - on Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
- 99 fm ftw -
- 99 fm ftw -

PostSubject: Re: A quick Guide for fishing........(only lvl 40-50)   A quick Guide for fishing........(only lvl 40-50) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:12 pm

Please, don't be afraid to correct any of my errors/ mistakes, just PM me and I shall see what I can do.

- 99 fm ftw -
Back to top Go down
Boken
Respected Member
Respected Member

PostSubject: Re: A quick Guide for fishing........(only lvl 40-50)   A quick Guide for fishing........(only lvl 40-50) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:24 pm

Emm.. ok. Now what is the point of this guide? There are alot better ones than this, which also have pictures included. Pointless.
Back to top Go down
- 99 fm ftw -
- 99 fm ftw -

PostSubject: Re: A quick Guide for fishing........(only lvl 40-50)   A quick Guide for fishing........(only lvl 40-50) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:29 pm

Sorry, just trying to be an involved player, was my first guide
Back to top Go down
- 99 fm ftw -
- 99 fm ftw -

PostSubject: Re: A quick Guide for fishing........(only lvl 40-50)   A quick Guide for fishing........(only lvl 40-50) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:37 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
s k 1 l l
s k 1 l l

PostSubject: Re: A quick Guide for fishing........(only lvl 40-50)   A quick Guide for fishing........(only lvl 40-50) EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:33 pm

- 99 fm ftw - wrote:
Sorry, just trying to be an involved player, was my first guide

lol wow....

my first guide was fighter torso and i didnt do so bad (thanks to d smith for help with the pics)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quick Guide for fishing........(only lvl 40-50)   A quick Guide for fishing........(only lvl 40-50) Empty

Back to top Go down

A quick Guide for fishing........(only lvl 40-50)
Page 1 of 1