Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

barrows guide [with pics!]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
super
super

barrows guide [with pics!] Empty
PostSubject: barrows guide [with pics!]   barrows guide [with pics!] EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:07 pm

hello and welcome to my guide on how to do barrows!
step 1: the armor
step 2: the inventory
step 3: the stats
step 3: how to get there
step 4: how to beat the brothers!

step 1! the armor!
it doesn't really matter what armor you wear if you do wear armor your fine already Wink
for melee i use this armor
barrows guide [with pics!] A4lkn

for range i have no clue but i prefer atleast 60 range and (if you have 70+) black dragonhide and knifes

for mageeeee...i prefer mystic or if you are a pure ghostly, but mystic is fine becuz it gives defence bonus also. and then just do the spell that you are able to do Smile ( i prefer 50+ mage)

step 2! the inventory
for the inventory you would need 4 prayer pots and 24 foods (i use lobbys but my defence is 80)
a spade is highly reccomend!!!!!!!!!!!!! (you need it or else you can't enter the barrows!!!)
barrows guide [with pics!] 2rgffbn

step 3! how to get there!
first you need to go varrock and then walk east as far as you can, then follow the road to the north and go to the right when you can! go trough the gate and follow the road then head north and enter the dungeon and then follow this map :
(white line)
barrows guide [with pics!] 213gf4m

step 4! how to beat the brothers!
once your there go stand on a hill (doesn't matter wich one) and dig with your spade!
now you should see ahrims, kill him (with mage pray) and click the chest, now you teleport to the next guy...kill him (melee pray) ONLY RANGE PRAY AT KARIL MELEE PRAY AT THE REST!
when you killed them all click the chest and enjoy your reward Smile you can do it again if you want! Very Happy

made by super Smile enjoy barrowing!!
Back to top Go down
zanakinz
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: barrows guide [with pics!]   barrows guide [with pics!] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:41 am

Hey you beat me to it, but im still gonna make another guide this time ima clarify some stuff you didnt put in also ima use some more pics. And if i may can i use your armor pic?
Back to top Go down
zwemmel
Jr Member
Jr Member

PostSubject: Re: barrows guide [with pics!]   barrows guide [with pics!] EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:47 am

nice guide gonna use it Smile
Back to top Go down
baymattz
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: barrows guide [with pics!]   barrows guide [with pics!] EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:25 pm

ima use it nice guide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: barrows guide [with pics!]   barrows guide [with pics!] Empty

Back to top Go down

barrows guide [with pics!]
Page 1 of 1