Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Staff applications.

Go down 
+20
X Bowing You
zo0o0o0mg
zz
THE OGK
Ogre 1
Darken Light
k0allnewbs_the unforgiven
Kentoss
perry
parkjustin
r1se up
i prayer i
LiMiT
overkil
Partypete
dsmith
blackkill27
rocko
Mozilla
Max
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
blank
Noob
Noob

Staff applications. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:16 am

Name: Jay

Username: Blank

Uptime: Im usually on MOST of the day, sometimes i cant due to family emergencies.

How long have/had you been playing xeonix? About 3 Days

In-game achievements: 42 Hunting i guess..Lol.

Reasons to become mod: Ive been Mod on many servers, i know the responsibility of a Mod and what they have to deal with. I know many admins from other servers aswell.

Do you fully understand what you need to do: Yes i do. I need to moderate over the server to make sure no one is spamming/hacking/duping/syipkpking. Syipkpking is hacking the server to get into the owners computer to delete the server files.

Misc.: My special abilities are that i code HTML, code SOME Java, im great with GFX and have resources.
Back to top Go down
enjoi
Jr Member
Jr Member
enjoi

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:18 am

Name: Devin

Username: Enjoi

Uptime: from like 8am to 12am with ocational log outs

How long have/had you been playing xeonix? since early june

In-game achievements: none yet but very close

Reasons to become mod: I wana help out the server and why not its great ivve had a few servers also so its not like im new to this

Do you fully understand what you need to do: yep and i wana help the community grow and stay strong

* - why you could become mod, your special abilities, etc. No spam please. Well i got a good personality and i got a basic knowing of rune scape servers as well as others and i think i can help out and im also very reliable Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:56 pm

accepted zoo000 and enjoy for now.. Do not really want to give mod to those who have just started and do not know anything.
Back to top Go down
X Bowing You
X Bowing You

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:40 pm

Max wrote:
accepted zoo000 and enjoy for now.. Do not really want to give mod to those who have just started and do not know anything.

Congratulation guys !! I'm jealous of you guys ! Razz

- X Bowing You
Back to top Go down
enjoi
Jr Member
Jr Member
enjoi

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:08 pm

thx max i promise to show u that im worth it but ima be on for a lil i have fire works to watch soon i think king
Back to top Go down
zo0o0o0mg
zo0o0o0mg

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:30 pm

Thankyou so much Smile
Very Happy

and thanks abbie, im sure youll get it one day Razz
Back to top Go down
X Bowing You
X Bowing You

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:38 pm

zo0o0o0mg wrote:
Thankyou so much Smile
Very Happy

and thanks abbie, im sure youll get it one day Razz

Tehe, I hope so ! Very Happy

- X Bowing You
Back to top Go down
lovesuga
Noob
Noob
lovesuga

PostSubject: mod application   Staff applications. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:19 pm

Name:Kelly
Username: lovesuga
Uptime: most of the day

How long have/had you been playing xeonix?: I have been playing for 5 days now.

Reasons to become mod: I help alot of people with cash if they need it and if they need items.

Do you fully understand what you need to do: yes i understand i need to follow the rules, help other people with their needs and possibly stop what i am doing to sort out a problem.

Misc.: I Am really nice and don't like to fight with people, i can help people alot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
i prayer i
Web Developer
Web Developer

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:12 am

lovesuga wrote:

Reasons to become mod: I help alot of people with cash if they need it and if they need items.

Do you fully understand what you need to do: yes i understand i need to follow the rules, help other people with their needs and possibly stop what i am doing to sort out a problem.

Misc.: I Am really nice and don't like to fight with people, i can help people alot Very Happy

I mainly quoted this because of this. " Reasons to become mod: I help alot of people with cash if they need it and if they need items."

Now not a very good reason to become a moderator because just cause you give away money , doesn't mean that you should become moderator.Instead you should tell them how they can "earn/obtain cash/items etc."

Now im not saying you're denied because I'm not control of this post(i am but i don't make people moderators LOL)
Max will decide.

-Thanks

-prayer- king
Back to top Go down
http://xeonix.roflforum.net
Respected Member
Respected Member

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:24 pm

Name:logan
Username:k0alnewbs
Uptime: ( GMT -6:00 ) [ i get on at around 12 and i stay on, im dedicated 2 this serer, mostlikely ill b on all the time ]
How long have/had you been playing xeonix?
a month
In-game achievements:99 hitpoints 99attack 99 strength 99defence 80 farming lol ill have a few rares ever now and then but ill stake and lose or ill stake and win
Reasons to become mod: i belive the reason i should become a mod is becouse im very reliable and i am trust worthy i want abuse the commands i will use only if really needed i will give wanring ahead of time. ive played this server and i am expericed with this server, i knw alot about it. i also help people out. and try 2 let them knw this server is chaleging therefore it want b so easy. so thy want quit n 10mins. i also belive i should b a mod becouse people ask me all the time y i am not a mod. and i say idk? lol people expect me 2 b a mod for sum odd reason. the moderator's job is not 2 act liek god. but 2 inforce the rules. not sum much 2 the extint where people leave. becouse ur a horrible mod. but anuff 2 let them knw thy shldnt do tht next time =] i belive i shld b a mod becous ei am a nice person i am very helpfull i help players old and new out all the time. every day i help people. wether it b with the starter or with slayer tasks or with other n game objevtives.
Do you fully understand what you need to do:i fully understand i shldnt abuse, i fully understand i shld b trusted, and respectfull 2 other players. becouse if i get mod, i am a player 2. i fully understand everything

Misc.:* -no comment-

* - why you could become mod, your special abilities, etc. No spam please.
ive became mod on a very man servers and admin and also co-onwer and owner, i knw alot about server like this. not saying i am better then max n no means. i am saying i am good with handiling problems n n game sitiations

phailed spelling =P sorry ='/

-k0allnewbs afro
Back to top Go down
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:32 pm

lovesuga wrote:

no thanks, as prayer mentioned, there is no need in spoonfeeding.

k0allnewbs_the unforgiven wrote:
Name:logan
Username:k0alnewbs
Uptime: ( GMT -6:00 ) [ i get on at around 12 and i stay on, im dedicated 2 this serer, mostlikely ill b on all the time ]
How long have/had you been playing xeonix?
a month
In-game achievements:99 hitpoints 99attack 99 strength 99defence 80 farming lol ill have a few rares ever now and then but ill stake and lose or ill stake and win
Reasons to become mod: i belive the reason i should become a mod is becouse im very reliable and i am trust worthy i want abuse the commands i will use only if really needed i will give wanring ahead of time. ive played this server and i am expericed with this server, i knw alot about it. i also help people out. and try 2 let them knw this server is chaleging therefore it want b so easy. so thy want quit n 10mins. i also belive i should b a mod becouse people ask me all the time y i am not a mod. and i say idk? lol people expect me 2 b a mod for sum odd reason. the moderator's job is not 2 act liek god. but 2 inforce the rules. not sum much 2 the extint where people leave. becouse ur a horrible mod. but anuff 2 let them knw thy shldnt do tht next time =] i belive i shld b a mod becous ei am a nice person i am very helpfull i help players old and new out all the time. every day i help people. wether it b with the starter or with slayer tasks or with other n game objevtives.
Do you fully understand what you need to do:i fully understand i shldnt abuse, i fully understand i shld b trusted, and respectfull 2 other players. becouse if i get mod, i am a player 2. i fully understand everything

Misc.:* -no comment-

* - why you could become mod, your special abilities, etc. No spam please.
ive became mod on a very man servers and admin and also co-onwer and owner, i knw alot about server like this. not saying i am better then max n no means. i am saying i am good with handiling problems n n game sitiations

phailed spelling =P sorry ='/

-k0allnewbs afro
yeah, you are sorry for spelling, but it doesn't make you spell better, and still no; keeping reason for myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff applications.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3