Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Staff applications.

Go down 
+20
X Bowing You
zo0o0o0mg
zz
THE OGK
Ogre 1
Darken Light
k0allnewbs_the unforgiven
Kentoss
perry
parkjustin
r1se up
i prayer i
LiMiT
overkil
Partypete
dsmith
blackkill27
rocko
Mozilla
Max
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kentoss
Kentoss

Staff applications. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:22 am

Name:Kent
Username: Kentoss
Uptime: ( GMT+10 ) [ umm well im on holidays for 2 weeks so ill check in from like 11am to 12pm and later ]
How long have/had you been playing xeonix? 1-2months, (i quit for like a week)
In-game achievements: highest combat level. highest total level.
Reasons to become mod: umm english is my first language so i d0nt spaek lik thes and i am very helpfull in my opinion.
Do you fully understand what you need to do: yes
Misc.:i spose i can be on at almost any time i am very dedicated and yeh

BTW GUYS IM BACK Smile
Back to top Go down
Respected Member
Respected Member

PostSubject: staff applications   Staff applications. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:39 am

Name: Logan
Username:k0allnewbs (thts a zero)
Uptime: ( idk =( i guess central) [ ummm i usally get on at 12 p.m. if i dnt have much 2 do ill stay on all day lol so 12pm-12am+]
How long have/had you been playing xeonix?
almost a month i think
In-game achievements: 99 deff 99str 98 att lol and almost 99 hp and blue h'ween lolz
Reasons to become mod:becouse i chill around lumby when i have spare time (must of the time) and i help the new people. all the time. i ill help others n game. i have great knowledge of server and ingame experince. so i can help alot of people and i do becous ei am helpful lol not becous ei want staff.
Do you fully understand what you need to do: yes i do =] FULLY
Misc.:*i jknw ive jacked up mi record n the past but ive learnd from tht. =( and im sorry but i am a better person lol im here 2 play server and help no t 2 goof off. lol like i did. wich im very sorry for....
and sorry for All the typos i have a broken wrist. its hard lol santa
Back to top Go down
rocko
Respected Member
Respected Member
rocko

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:14 am

perry wrote:
Name: Patrick
Username: Perry
Uptime: (GMT+01:00)
How long have/had you been playing xeonix? : 3 weeks
In-game achievements: best player on server, goodnes mod if u accept me , and 99 farm Very Happy
Reasons to become mod: much help on begginer players with starter monster and much more
Do you fully understand what you need to do: yes i kno

perry farao

In the reasons to become mod you wrote "much help on begginer players with starter monster" I presume you mean helping them to find xeonix island...? Tbh if you cant find it you fail. And what is a goodnes mod?
Back to top Go down
Darken Light
Jr Member
Jr Member

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:52 am

Name: Josh
Username: Darken Light (Main account is Dark Sparrow)
Uptime: (GMT-05:00) [ I'm on most of the day from about 8:00 in the morning to 5:00. Then i go to my Game. After that, i get back on at about 7:00 and play till 12:00, then go to sleep. ]
How long have/had you been playing xeonix? About 1 month
In-game achievements: 95 Hunter (i achieved it It's NOT a goal) 75 Farming, and 50 agility.
Reasons to become mod: I help most of the people who just come into the server. I make sure they don't leave right away, just today i helped "Uranoob". He now knows the knowledge of the game and how it's a challenge and all of the skills. Whenever someone asks a question i'm there to answer it.
Do you fully understand what you need to do: Yes i fully understand that i need to be helpful and nice to all players on the server. And i believe I have reached all of the requirements to become a moderator.
Misc.: Follow the ::rules to become a better player Smile

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:06 am

r1se up wrote:
Name: Ben
Username: R1se up
Uptime: ( Pacific Time ) 8:00AM- 8:00PM
How long have/had you been playing xeonix?: For a week and a half
In-game achievements:I got void Smile
Reasons to become mod: I'm extremely helpful and will always help other people. I will help lead new comers.
Do you fully understand what you need to do: Yes, make xeonix a better place Smile
Misc.: I've been playing runescape private servers for as long as i could remember. I've been admin on about 4, and mod on like 7 so I'm kind of experienced.
no.

parkjustin wrote:
Name: Carmello
Username: parkjustin
Uptime: ( Mountain time ) 6pm-12am sometimes later
How long have/had you been playing xeonix? about 2 in a half to three weeks.
In-game achievements: recently achieved 99 strength, have struck gold in staking.
Reasons to become mod: I feel that with the uproot of incoming new players we need mods that are on at my time too. When im on at night there is like no other mods on and spammers go crazy. Yes i would be enforcing rules, but the main part is to help newcomers out. Try and get them to see the fun in this challenging server, make them not quit within the first 2 minutes seeing there is no starter or anything. I would be there starter =)
Do you fully understand what you need to do: yes i do fully understand and am prepared for the job.
Misc.:* I can be on anytime not just the times i have posted above. I can really help especially late at night my time when you guys are asleep or whatever, i'm there and can help people out from my time zone. I know i had a rough start, but i have improved and no further trouble has come from me. I am stuck to this server keeps me going cause of all the skills and stuff i have to train on. thank you for your time.
- Carmello
don't think it's a good idea but I'll give you a trial.. Remember that staking isn't a rule, at least yet, and parlance and attitude to a player shouldn't depend whether you need to get something from him or not. I will demote without a warning if you fail at remembering.

perry wrote:
Name: Patrick
Username: Perry
Uptime: (GMT+01:00)
How long have/had you been playing xeonix? : 3 weeks
In-game achievements: best player on server, goodnes mod if u accept me , and 99 farm Very Happy
Reasons to become mod: much help on begginer players with starter monster and much more
Do you fully understand what you need to do: yes i kno

perry farao
No... Self-esteem as 'best player' - uhuh

Kentoss wrote:
Name:Kent
Username: Kentoss
Uptime: ( GMT+10 ) [ umm well im on holidays for 2 weeks so ill check in from like 11am to 12pm and later ]
How long have/had you been playing xeonix? 1-2months, (i quit for like a week)
In-game achievements: highest combat level. highest total level.
Reasons to become mod: umm english is my first language so i d0nt spaek lik thes and i am very helpfull in my opinion.
Do you fully understand what you need to do: yes
Misc.:i spose i can be on at almost any time i am very dedicated and yeh

BTW GUYS IM BACK Smile
ok....

k0allnewbs_the unforgiven wrote:
Uptime: ( idk =( i guess central) [ ummm i usally get on at 12 p.m. if i dnt have much 2 do ill stay on all day lol so 12pm-12am+]
How long have/had you been playing xeonix?
almost a month i think
In-game achievements: 99 deff 99str 98 att lol and almost 99 hp and blue h'ween lolz
Reasons to become mod:becouse i chill around lumby when i have spare time (must of the time) and i help the new people. all the time. i ill help others n game. i have great knowledge of server and ingame experince. so i can help alot of people and i do becous ei am helpful lol not becous ei want staff.
Misc.:*i jknw ive jacked up mi record n the past but ive learnd from tht. =( and im sorry but i am a better person lol im here 2 play server and help no t 2 goof off. lol like i did. wich im very sorry for....

re-apply with correct location....
Quote :

Uptime: (GMT-05:00) [ I'm on most of the day from about 8:00 in the morning to 5:00. Then i go to my Game. After that, i get back on at about 7:00 and play till 12:00, then go to sleep. ]
In-game achievements: 95 Hunter (i achieved it It's NOT a goal) 75 Farming, and 50 agility.
Reasons to become mod: I help most of the people who just come into the server. I make sure they don't leave right away, just today i helped "Uranoob". He now knows the knowledge of the game and how it's a challenge and all of the skills. Whenever someone asks a question i'm there to answer it.
Do you fully understand what you need to do: Yes i fully understand that i need to be helpful and nice to all players on the server. And i believe I have reached all of the requirements to become a moderator.
Misc.: Follow the ::rules to become a better player Smile

you too
Back to top Go down
Partypete
Partypete

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:03 am

hello its Partypete again i really wanna become mod so im going to try again santa

Name: Jonathan
Username: Partypete
Uptime: (GMT+1) [probably 13pm-12am]
How long have/had you been playing xeonix?: 1 and a half week
In-game achievements: 99 strength and Fighter Torso
Reasons to become mod: i like to help people and i will keep doing that and i will answer every single question i get
Do you fully understand what you need to do: Yes Help as many people i can and be nice to everyone jocolor
Misc.: Vote for Xeonix at http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/
Back to top Go down
Ogre 1
Noob
Noob
Ogre 1

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:44 pm

Name: Ogre 1 (Johnny Higgins)
Username: Ogre 1
Uptime: ( local time ) [ when you are usually online according to your local time ] Always Surprised no but seriously i will be as active as i can and i'm on the computer alot.
How long have/had you been playing xeonix? 2 dayys
In-game achievements: None yet
Reasons to become mod: I am very responsible i can help out and i have been a admin/ mod on many other different servers.
Do you fully understand what you need to do: Yes i do.
Misc.:* I am very loyal trustworthy and i have a great sence of humor i can help out alot and i will be very active.

Signed- Ogre 1
Back to top Go down
http://xeonix.roflforum.net
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:51 pm

both apply later... party, I do not need people applying every 4 days...

ogre, I hardly believe you are experienced here.
Back to top Go down
Ogre 1
Noob
Noob
Ogre 1

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:53 pm

Max wrote:
both apply later... party, I do not need people applying every 4 days...

ogre, I hardly believe you are experienced here.

Well il tell you what uhm il still around and show you that i'm responsible and we will see what happends then. hope i can help

-Ogre Out clown
Back to top Go down
Darken Light
Jr Member
Jr Member

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:07 pm

Reasons to become mod: I help most of the people who just come into the server. I make sure they don't leave right away, just today i helped "Uranoob". He now knows the knowledge of the game and how it's a challenge but still very fun and all of the skills. Whenever someone asks a question i'm there to answer it. Whenever someone new comes, i give them the straight tour of the server. I'm always there.
Misc.: Follow the ::rules to become a better player =] And Vote for the server at http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=5441
Back to top Go down
Darken Light
Jr Member
Jr Member

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:08 pm

Woops, as location i meant to put United States.
Back to top Go down
THE OGK

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:19 pm

how do you give rocko mod hes just another sad lurer...
Back to top Go down
Ogre 1
Noob
Noob
Ogre 1

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:20 pm

THE OGK wrote:
how do you give rocko mod hes just another sad lurer...

Read the rules?
And don't disrespect a mod.
Back to top Go down
Respected Member
Respected Member

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:31 pm

Location:LOUISIANA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. is tht wat u wanted max? sorry
Uptime: ( central standered time) [ ummm i usally get on at 12 p.m. if i dnt have much 2 do ill stay on all day lol so 12pm-12am+]How long have/had you been playing xeonix?
almost a month i think
In-game achievements: 99 deff 99str 98 att lol and almost 99 hp and blue h'ween green h'ween and torso lolz
Reasons to become mod:becouse i chill around lumby when i have spare time (must of the time) and i help the new people. all the time. i ill help others n game. i have great knowledge of server and ingame experince. so i can help alot of people and i do becouse i am helpful lol not becouse i want staff. ive played this server enough 2 know wats going on and how 2 deal with sum problems. im not a master at server dnt get me wrnge or anything, i just knw a few thngs tht some others may not. i am dedicated to this server. i will stay on this server till mi pc crashed lmao. then i go buy a new one =] lol this is a great server and i am here to help all those players tht ask if there is a ::starter or ::master. and try 2 make them were thy dnt quit n like 10mins without even moving from begginers spawn location. and im on when most of the mods or other people rnt on. so i cld help becouse of timezone.
Misc.:*i knw ive jacked up mi record n the past but ive learnd from tht. =( and im sorry but i am a better person wat u saw of me b4 u left was horrible. and im sorry. im here 2 play server and help not 2 goof off. like i did. which im very sorry for....

Back to top Go down
Respected Member
Respected Member

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:57 pm

Subject: Re: Staff applications. Today at 1:31 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA lol ill keep trying till i get it right. sorry max
Uptime: ( central standered time) [ ummm i usally get on at 12 p.m. if i dnt have much 2 do ill stay on all day lol so 12pm-12am+]How long have/had you been playing xeonix?
almost a month i think
In-game achievements: 99 deff 99str 98 att lol and almost 99 hp and blue h'ween green h'ween and torso lolz
Reasons to become mod:becouse i chill around lumby when i have spare time (must of the time) and i help the new people. all the time. i ill help others n game. i have great knowledge of server and ingame experince. so i can help alot of people and i do becouse i am helpful lol not becouse i want staff. ive played this server enough 2 know wats going on and how 2 deal with sum problems. im not a master at server dnt get me wrnge or anything, i just knw a few thngs tht some others may not. i am dedicated to this server. i will stay on this server till mi pc crashed lmao. then i go buy a new one =] lol this is a great server and i am here to help all those players tht ask if there is a ::starter or ::master. and try 2 make them were thy dnt quit n like 10mins without even moving from begginers spawn location. and im on when most of the mods or other people rnt on. so i cld help becouse of timezone.
Misc.:*i knw ive jacked up mi record n the past but ive learnd from tht. =( and im sorry but i am a better person wat u saw of me b4 u left was horrible. and im sorry. im here 2 play server and help not 2 goof off. like i did. which im very sorry for.... king
Back to top Go down
zz
Noob
Noob
zz

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:24 am

My name is : Borat
Game name is : Zz
I kinda phail at englursh xD
I have palayed real scape for 2 weks i huv 1337 stats leik att 34 , str 32 , def 36 i m rly pro there i ahve bronze long and wooden shield.
I have been on xeonix for 2 days i m rly pro there i like x-logg from every lvl 60 who i meet in wild or tele...
I m very rich i have 126k O.o and i know how to take people to wizard vief.
So i m perfect mod i hope you axxept me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xxx.com
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:12 pm

Darken Light wrote:
Reasons to become mod: I help most of the people who just come into the server. I make sure they don't leave right away, just today i helped "Uranoob". He now knows the knowledge of the game and how it's a challenge but still very fun and all of the skills. Whenever someone asks a question i'm there to answer it. Whenever someone new comes, i give them the straight tour of the server. I'm always there.
Misc.: Follow the ::rules to become a better player =] And Vote for the server at http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=5441

Accepted.

Quote :

Location: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA lol ill keep trying till i get it right. sorry max
almost a month i think
Misc.:*i knw ive jacked up mi record n the past but ive learnd from tht. =( and im sorry but i am a better person wat u saw of me b4 u left was horrible. and im sorry. im here 2 play server and help not 2 goof off. like i did. which im very sorry for.... king
if I need a replacement then....

zz wrote:
My name is : Borat
Game name is : Zz
I kinda phail at englursh xD
I have palayed real scape for 2 weks i huv 1337 stats leik att 34 , str 32 , def 36 i m rly pro there i ahve bronze long and wooden shield.
I have been on xeonix for 2 days i m rly pro there i like x-logg from every lvl 60 who i meet in wild or tele...
I m very rich i have 126k O.o and i know how to take people to wizard vief.
So i m perfect mod i hope you axxept me.

no, try apply for jagex team member.. Your application is way too good for a private server. Such talented leaders shouldn't waste their time here...
Back to top Go down
i prayer i
Web Developer
Web Developer

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:27 pm

Ogre 1 wrote:
Name: Ogre 1 (Johnny Higgins)
Username: Ogre 1
Uptime: ( local time ) [ when you are usually online according to your local time ] Always Surprised no but seriously i will be as active as i can and i'm on the computer alot.
How long have/had you been playing xeonix? 2 dayys
In-game achievements: None yet
Reasons to become mod: I am very responsible i can help out and i have been a admin/ mod on many other different servers.
Do you fully understand what you need to do: Yes i do.
Misc.:* I am very loyal trustworthy and i have a great sence of humor i can help out alot and i will be very active.

Signed- Ogre 1

Fail post he left in a matter of days because I was busy and he want to "help" with forums....
Back to top Go down
i prayer i
Web Developer
Web Developer

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:07 pm

rocko wrote:
I was thinking that prayer but max assured me that abusers and mods that dont help will be demoted.

Um yea ive heard countless reports of abusing from the player "parkjustin" and he still hasnt been demoted

-Thanks-
-i prayer i- king
Back to top Go down
zo0o0o0mg
zo0o0o0mg

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:28 pm

Name: Ellis
Username: Zo0o0o0mg
Uptime: this is variable, at the moment, i havent been playing so much due to work experience, within the next week will be the summer holidays, so i will be available to play almost 24/7 Smile aha.
How long have/had you been playing xeonix? i have been playing almost 2 weeks i think? on and off, last week i couldnt play so much.
In-game achievements: 82 hunter 81 range, now i know these skillwise targets arent amazingly high, thats because my targets arent always based around skills.
Reasons to become mod: I put myself in the position of the other player, if i see a new player wandering around the home area shouting "where do i train?!?!?", or "how do i make money!!!", i would never simply ignore them, or give them such blunt comments as "find out for yourself," i put myself into their shoes, i understand they may be impatient to settle into the amazing server theyre playing,its because its not what they are used to, i offer them help, just like i would like to be offered myself.
also when it comes to help, im not vague, i go into detail, often giving the player an almost "tour" you could call it, taking the player to the required areas, offering them tips and tricks to making money quicker, i usually recommend them to join the forums, so they can experience the genuine kindness that you guys here have to offer, they can instantly access help, also, i ask them if they found my help useful, and 9/10 times i will extremely positive feedback, then i tell them to do exactly what ive just done, and put themselves in the shoes of the new players.
on top of this, i enjoy helping other people, i dont mind taking time out of my goals etc to help other people, it makes them respect you, all whilst giving myself some sort of satisfaction, it also sets a good example for the server on a whole. being a player moderator would help me acheive helping more players and setting a better example, now it may only be a small silver crown, but that crown can create a bond of trust from the other players without them even getting to know you.
i understand i may not be the most experienced player on this server combat or skills wise, but i know what i can do to help Xeonix.
i could write pages more upon this topic, but im not going to, because you would get bored most probably, i know that i put alot of detail, maybe its unecessary to you, but thats what i like to do, i like to put alot of detail into my work to try and get my thoughts and feeling across.
anyway, i hope you consider my offer to dedicate myself in the helping of this servers community.
thankyou.

Do you fully understand what you need to do: I 110% understand and know what i need to do.
Misc.:* no comment.
Back to top Go down
X Bowing You
X Bowing You

PostSubject: X Bowing You for mod ? :p   Staff applications. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:14 am

Name: Abbie
Username: X Bowing You
Uptime: I wll be on for a long time from 10am onwards, I will have to leave every now and then for personal reasons but..other than that I will be a very frequent player
How long have/had you been playing xeonix? I have been playing for a day now, I have been helping lots of people and people have been helping me, I am very good friend with a few people.
In-game achievements: I have helped people and made alot of new friends, e.g; Kentoss, Haulybawlls, Zo0o0o0mg and many more.
Reasons to become mod: I think that I can become mod because I am very helpful and I am willing to give up my time to help players, I will not give anybody rude comments, abuse and for the people that ask me where to train I will tell them not just say, "Omg noob get away." that is very rude and I think that it will cause a few players to quit, which is why I will fully explain the purpose and training of Xeonix.
Do you fully understand what you need to do: Yes, I fully understand as I have made my own server on times and I chose a few bad mods which caused me to have around 10 players maximum a-day so I quit the server rather than being ranted and raved at for demoting the mods.
Misc.:* I like listening to music, playing servers and especially Xeonix.

- X Bowing You
Back to top Go down
X Bowing You
X Bowing You

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:26 am

Add to goals: Finally fished 1000 Lobsters, Swordfish and Monkfish !! =D
Back to top Go down
rocko
Respected Member
Respected Member
rocko

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:25 pm

i prayer i wrote:
rocko wrote:
I was thinking that prayer but max assured me that abusers and mods that dont help will be demoted.

Um yea ive heard countless reports of abusing from the player "parkjustin" and he still hasnt been demoted

-Thanks-
-i prayer i- king

He has now been demoted so no more abusing from him...
Back to top Go down
Ogre 1
Noob
Noob
Ogre 1

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 pm

I think it would be better if you used this applications max.

Server Moderator Appplication-
Section 1-Server Info
XSN(Xeonix server name)-
Combat lvl on Xeonix-
WCing-
Herblore-
Farming-
Theiving-
Fletching-
Any other skills here(good idea to show all of your skills)-

Section 2- Pre Mod skills
Have you ever been a Admin on another server?
Which server is it?

Section 3-Knowledge
Who are the owners and the co-owner?
Name an administrator.
Name one moderator.
Name the last moderator picked.

Section 4-About you
Do you know how to code well? (NOT APPLICABLE TO ANSWER)
Do you play RuneScape?
What time do you play from? (10:00 to 8:00), for example.
What is your timezone?

Section 5-Forum knowledge
Name two groups in this forum.
What is the general forum for?
What is this forum for?
Do we chat?

Section 6-I hereby state, that if i abuse my Administrator Status, and if i quit, i will lose my status and rank.If i mess up and/or do something dire, then i will be iped banned permanantly.
Signed, (Your name here)

I think it would be better then giving random people or people that have played the server mod with that application i hope you use this one thanks.

-Ogre out
Back to top Go down
XT3RC
XT3RC

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:58 am

Name:Daniel
Username: XT3RC
Uptime: Holidays almost all day, school days between 4-10pm

How long have/had you been playing xeonix?: i have been playing for 3 days now.
In-game achievements: 2m+ cash, almost 100+ combat.

Reasons to become mod: I love to help people, enjoy meeting new people, I am a quick learner and have become staff positions in a number of servers Ect. Dynastyscape ( now closed down )

Do you fully understand what you need to do: yes i understand i need to follow the rules, help other people with their needs and possibly stop what i am doing to sort out a problem.

Misc.: I get along with almost all types of people, I like to listen to music and hang out with my friends.

bounce XT3RC bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff applications.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next