Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Staff applications.

Go down 
+20
X Bowing You
zo0o0o0mg
zz
THE OGK
Ogre 1
Darken Light
k0allnewbs_the unforgiven
Kentoss
perry
parkjustin
r1se up
i prayer i
LiMiT
overkil
Partypete
dsmith
blackkill27
rocko
Mozilla
Max
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

Staff applications. Empty
PostSubject: Staff applications.   Staff applications. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:26 am

no more applications needed, thank you for participating

Last edited by Max on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mozilla
Noob
Noob
Mozilla

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:59 am

Name:Eyal
Username:Mozilla
Uptime: ( +2 GMT )
How long have/had you been playing xeonix?
I have played it for 2 weeks and i will keep playing it for ever
In-game achievements:To Get All my skills to level 99 after that i will help people in the game
Reasons to become mod:i will make very much youtube videos to get more Xeonix-Scape players.
Do you fully understand what you need to do:Of Course.
Back to top Go down
rocko
Respected Member
Respected Member
rocko

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:09 am

Name:Josh
Username:Rocko
Uptime: ( Gmt +1 ) [ Im on when im on ]
How long have/had you been playing xeonix?
In-game achievements:99 attack, strength, hp and defence.
Reasons to become mod:I should become mod because i help all players new and old.
Do you fully understand what you need to do:Ofcourse as this will be the second time as mod on xeonix.
Misc:Read rule 8 by typing ::rules
Back to top Go down
rocko
Respected Member
Respected Member
rocko

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:10 am

Sorry forgot to put how long i have been playing... about a month
Back to top Go down
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:44 am

Both accepted for now.
However, mozilla, re-read the apply form: uptime is when you are online + you didn't add misc.Very Happy
Learn english too.
Back to top Go down
blackkill27
Noob
Noob
blackkill27

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:07 am

MODERATOR APPLICATION

Name:James Williams
Username:t0phat twins
Uptime: ( gmt+1 online about 2-8 hours a day) [ from 10am to 17/19pm]
I`ve been playing for like 1 week now but i will be loyal to the server and wont stop.
In-game achievements: Helping people out of problems and getting my skills 99 and approving the server(its great already)
Reasons to become mod: i am a recommend mod on serveral servers and ive been mod for 9 diverent server and admin 3 times(stopped them cuz they stopped)
Do you fully understand what you need to do: yes i do cuz i have experience as a moderator aswell as admin

* - well i want to become a mod and i will bring allot of people to the server and forums i will advertise and my special abilities why I become mod is because i talk dutch and english so i can help out people and i even talk a bit german
Back to top Go down
blackkill27
Noob
Noob
blackkill27

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:09 am

Fergotten misc. Typ ::rules for rules and read them carfully Thanks Smile jocolor
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:09 am

Name: Alberik
Username: Dsmith
Uptime: 7 p.m.-4 a.m.
How long have/had you been playing xeonix? 3 Weeks
In-game achievements: 97 Thieving (Almost 99)
Reasons to become mod: I like helping people and want to help xeonix.
Do you fully understand what you need to do: Yes
Misc.: I can be on most of the time when you need me. I'm an active player and still have an extreme interest in xeonix (haven't lost interest since I started playing).
Back to top Go down
blackkill27
Noob
Noob
blackkill27

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:06 am

new misc: im there if u need me and ill help you
Back to top Go down
Partypete
Partypete

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:15 pm

Name:Jonathan
Username:Partypete
Uptime: (GMT 1+ ) [ about 2-10 hours ]
How long have/had you been playing xeonix?: four days But i know alot about the game
In-game achievements: To get 99 in Hunter, Strength and Attack
Reasons to become mod: I know alot about the game i have helped alot of people and i will continue helping
Do you fully understand what you need to do:Well... Help Player's, Mute/Report Bad players So yeah Pretty much
Misc: I'll Help as much as i can P.S Kyatt's are east of Relleka
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:28 pm

Name:Walt
Username:Overkil
Uptime: I'm usually playing between 12pm USA eastern coast time till about 2am that time
How long have/had you been playing xeonix: Since it has been up
In-game achievements: To finally get 85 slayer, Get summoning to 60, and be the best i can be.
Reasons to become mod:Because I really know almost everything about the game i played back when the server still had ::addexp and stuff like that and i feel as if i were mod i could be a better help.
Do you fully understand what you need to do: Yes punish those who don't follow the rules ,don't ban without a higher admin/mod's permission, Don't be a jerk who is uptight and thinks he's all that because he has powers.
Misc.:* I really love playing this game everyday i strive to be better and help people.
Back to top Go down
LiMiT
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:16 pm

lflf0g0 fail u now t3h difence bwten laik goalz n achievemntz?
Back to top Go down
rocko
Respected Member
Respected Member
rocko

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:27 pm

Translation of limits post:
Omfg don't you know the difference between goals and achievements?
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:40 pm

Yes i do know the difference but since I'm so close to it anyway i might as well say it why does every1 have to trash each other god.
Back to top Go down
i prayer i
Web Developer
Web Developer

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:05 pm

No offence Max , but are you crazy? accepting random people as moderator? I didnt even mean to ask for moderator i miss typed. I wanted it though , it's just "everyone" is going to become moderator this way which will cause abuse.

JUST MY OPINION Suspect

-I PRAYER I- king
Back to top Go down
http://xeonix.roflforum.net
LiMiT
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:06 pm

Overkil wrote:
Yes i do know the difference but since I'm so close to it anyway i might as well say it why does every1 have to trash each other god.

cuz i b jealous dat ppl dat faild 2 complete skul get 2 mods
Back to top Go down
rocko
Respected Member
Respected Member
rocko

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:48 am

I was thinking that prayer but max assured me that abusers and mods that dont help will be demoted.
Back to top Go down
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:58 am

blackkill27 wrote:
MODERATOR APPLICATION

Name:James Williams
Username:t0phat twins
Uptime: ( gmt+1 online about 2-8 hours a day) [ from 10am to 17/19pm]
I`ve been playing for like 1 week now but i will be loyal to the server and wont stop.
In-game achievements: Helping people out of problems and getting my skills 99 and approving the server(its great already)
Reasons to become mod: i am a recommend mod on serveral servers and ive been mod for 9 diverent server and admin 3 times(stopped them cuz they stopped)
Do you fully understand what you need to do: yes i do cuz i have experience as a moderator aswell as admin

* - well i want to become a mod and i will bring allot of people to the server and forums i will advertise and my special abilities why I become mod is because i talk dutch and english so i can help out people and i even talk a bit german

No. There is a difference between goals and achievements, your english isn't so great according to the application. After all, you have just started and have broken rule 8.

dsmith wrote:
Name: Alberik
Username: Dsmith
Uptime: 7 p.m.-4 a.m.
How long have/had you been playing xeonix? 3 Weeks
In-game achievements: 97 Thieving (Almost 99)
Reasons to become mod: I like helping people and want to help xeonix.
Misc.: I can be on most of the time when you need me. I'm an active player and still have an extreme interest in xeonix (haven't lost interest since I started playing).
Accepted.

Partypete wrote:
Name:Jonathan
Username:Partypete
Uptime: (GMT 1+ ) [ about 2-10 hours ]
How long have/had you been playing xeonix?: four days But i know alot about the game
In-game achievements: To get 99 in Hunter, Strength and Attack
Reasons to become mod: I know alot about the game i have helped alot of people and i will continue helping
Do you fully understand what you need to do:Well... Help Player's, Mute/Report Bad players So yeah Pretty much
Misc: I'll Help as much as i can P.S Kyatt's are east of Relleka

No, sorry, I hardly believe you know much about the game after only 4 days of playing. Once again, achievements, not goals.

Overkil wrote:
Name:Walt
Username:Overkil
Uptime: I'm usually playing between 12pm USA eastern coast time till about 2am that time
How long have/had you been playing xeonix: Since it has been up
In-game achievements: To finally get 85 slayer, Get summoning to 60, and be the best i can be.
Reasons to become mod:Because I really know almost everything about the game i played back when the server still had ::addexp and stuff like that and i feel as if i were mod i could be a better help.
Do you fully understand what you need to do: Yes punish those who don't follow the rules ,don't ban without a higher admin/mod's permission, Don't be a jerk who is uptight and thinks he's all that because he has powers.
Misc.:* I really love playing this game everyday i strive to be better and help people.

Achievements, not goals. I do not think being/not being a mod will make a difference in helping people.
No offence, but what I wanted mods to do was mostly helping.. Punishing isn't so serious because there are minor offences only.
No.
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:41 am

Apply for someone else that can't log into the forums

Name: Alex
Username: Zanakinz
Uptime: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
How long have/had you been playing xeonix? 5 days
In-game achievements: 82 agility, 60 thieving
Reasons to become mod: To deal with spammers and help out new people.
Misc.: Been a mod,admin, or owner on many servers in the past.
Back to top Go down
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:58 am

dsmith wrote:
Apply for someone else that can't log into the forums

Name: Alex
Username: Zanakinz
Uptime: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
How long have/had you been playing xeonix? 5 days
In-game achievements: 82 agility, 60 thieving
Reasons to become mod: To deal with spammers and help out new people.
Misc.: Been a mod,admin, or owner on many servers in the past.

No. Begging and bugging people for few days is not suitable for a future mod.
Back to top Go down
Partypete
Partypete

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:29 pm

ooh ok thought he said future achievement's and i rly do know alot about the game ive answered every single question about the game ive gotten tongue
Back to top Go down
r1se up
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:11 pm

Name: Ben
Username: R1se up
Uptime: ( Pacific Time ) 8:00AM- 8:00PM
How long have/had you been playing xeonix?: For a week and a half
In-game achievements:I got void Smile
Reasons to become mod: I'm extremely helpful and will always help other people. I will help lead new comers.
Do you fully understand what you need to do: Yes, make xeonix a better place Smile
Misc.: I've been playing runescape private servers for as long as i could remember. I've been admin on about 4, and mod on like 7 so I'm kind of experienced.
Back to top Go down
Partypete
Partypete

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:16 pm

Partypete wrote:
ooh ok thought he said future achievement's and i rly do know alot about the game ive answered every single question about the game ive gotten tongue

PartypeteVSEvilBob
Back to top Go down
parkjustin
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Name: Carmello
Username: parkjustin
Uptime: ( Mountain time ) 6pm-12am sometimes later
How long have/had you been playing xeonix? about 2 in a half to three weeks.
In-game achievements: recently achieved 99 strength, have struck gold in staking.
Reasons to become mod: I feel that with the uproot of incoming new players we need mods that are on at my time too. When im on at night there is like no other mods on and spammers go crazy. Yes i would be enforcing rules, but the main part is to help newcomers out. Try and get them to see the fun in this challenging server, make them not quit within the first 2 minutes seeing there is no starter or anything. I would be there starter =)
Do you fully understand what you need to do: yes i do fully understand and am prepared for the job.
Misc.:* I can be on anytime not just the times i have posted above. I can really help especially late at night my time when you guys are asleep or whatever, i'm there and can help people out from my time zone. I know i had a rough start, but i have improved and no further trouble has come from me. I am stuck to this server keeps me going cause of all the skills and stuff i have to train on. thank you for your time.
- Carmello
Back to top Go down
perry
perry

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:28 pm

Name: Patrick
Username: Perry
Uptime: (GMT+01:00)
How long have/had you been playing xeonix? : 3 weeks
In-game achievements: best player on server, goodnes mod if u accept me , and 99 farm Very Happy
Reasons to become mod: much help on begginer players with starter monster and much more
Do you fully understand what you need to do: yes i kno

perry farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.rsko.cz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff applications.   Staff applications. Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff applications.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next