Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Commands wont work on my account.... -.- :@

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rocko
Respected Member
Respected Member
rocko

Commands wont work on my account.... -.- :@ Empty
PostSubject: Commands wont work on my account.... -.- :@   Commands wont work on my account.... -.- :@ EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:02 am

Well.. as you know from the title of this question commands wont work on my account, so please max, could you take a backup of rocko? Commands work on all my other accounts, just not rocko and for some reason i have the report abuse thing under message ### like an admin does, but i cannot do any commands at all, not even ::help. So like i said please could you take a backup of rocko? thanks. confused
Back to top Go down
ripage
ripage

PostSubject: Re: Commands wont work on my account.... -.- :@   Commands wont work on my account.... -.- :@ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:44 am

maybe u got glitched some how =(
Back to top Go down
Manny

PostSubject: Re: Commands wont work on my account.... -.- :@   Commands wont work on my account.... -.- :@ EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Faill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commands wont work on my account.... -.- :@   Commands wont work on my account.... -.- :@ Empty

Back to top Go down

Commands wont work on my account.... -.- :@
Page 1 of 1