Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

:| help with account registration.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joey
Noob
Noob

:| help with account registration. Empty
PostSubject: :| help with account registration.   :| help with account registration. EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:54 pm

I go to log in and tells me it's wrong...
I registed here on the forums, am I missing somewhere else I'm supposed to register to play the actual server?
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: :| help with account registration.   :| help with account registration. EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:17 pm

should be auto account create. Have you ever been able to log in? if you are trying to re-login into an account you have already created you could be typing you password wrong
Back to top Go down
i prayer i
Web Developer
Web Developer

PostSubject: Re: :| help with account registration.   :| help with account registration. EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:47 pm

joey wrote:
I go to log in and tells me it's wrong...
I registed here on the forums, am I missing somewhere else I'm supposed to register to play the actual server?

Xeonix doesnt Welcome you oFc
Back to top Go down
http://xeonix.roflforum.net
john darby2
Noob
Noob
john darby2

PostSubject: Re: :| help with account registration.   :| help with account registration. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:03 pm

looool owned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :| help with account registration.   :| help with account registration. Empty

Back to top Go down

:| help with account registration.
Page 1 of 1