Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

good work irl, need partner for my job employee.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
talesrunnerchamp

good work irl, need partner for my job employee. Empty
PostSubject: good work irl, need partner for my job employee.   good work irl, need partner for my job employee. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:01 am

kk idk if ur educated enough cuz it's kind of intellectual job which requires high effort and knowledge of using high-techs.
high wages is guaranteed.
my employee going to work there in summer but im afraid its a french-speaking country so he cant ask people b4 buttsex if they're aids free thats why i need u as his partner
if u would like to apply call my emplyoyee, mr. Andrew Bowens, at 1 937 407 4392 (hes from the United States of America, Ohio) to make sure hes willing to let u rape him, then e-mail me at rockinrocko@hotmail.co.uk
in case ur poor enough to afford a phone call, his boyfriend is captured on the photo below but idk if u can actually recognize such a black-arsed porch monkey irl (btw,thats the work ur applying for)

good work irl, need partner for my job employee. 14ub7g6
Back to top Go down
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

PostSubject: Re: good work irl, need partner for my job employee.   good work irl, need partner for my job employee. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:37 pm

talesrunnerchamp wrote:
kk idk if ur educated enough cuz it's kind of intellectual job which requires high effort and knowledge of using high-techs.
high wages is guaranteed.
my employee going to work there in summer but im afraid its a french-speaking country so he cant ask people b4 buttsex if they're aids free thats why i need u as his partner
if u would like to apply call my emplyoyee, mr. Andrew Bowens, at 1 937 407 4392 (hes from the United States of America, Ohio) to make sure hes willing to let u rape him, then e-mail me at rockinrocko@hotmail.co.uk
in case ur poor enough to afford a phone call, his boyfriend is captured on the photo below but idk if u can actually recognize such a black-arsed porch monkey irl (btw,thats the work ur applying for)

good work irl, need partner for my job employee. 14ub7g6

Hello I'm very well educated, finished high school with doctors degree and I would like to apply to this very intellectual job. I'm very good with high-techs.. I can operate a bike and a fork. So I would like to contact him and leave my job application.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: good work irl, need partner for my job employee.   good work irl, need partner for my job employee. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:46 pm

i have contacted and secured the job already, my ability to operate chopsticks and boss at club penguin and tales runner (even though i quit) got me the job and beat out booo0
Back to top Go down
talesrunnerchamp

PostSubject: Re: good work irl, need partner for my job employee.   good work irl, need partner for my job employee. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:57 pm

dsmith wrote:
i have contacted and secured the job already, my ability to operate chopsticks and boss at club penguin and tales runner (even though i quit) got me the job and beat out booo0

lmao now ive finally detected the faggot that would even work with android319 failure. busted!
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: good work irl, need partner for my job employee.   good work irl, need partner for my job employee. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:36 pm

talesrunnerchamp wrote:
dsmith wrote:

lmao now ive finally detected the faggot that would even work with android319 failure. busted!

u lie lmao
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: good work irl, need partner for my job employee.   good work irl, need partner for my job employee. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:54 pm

dsmith wrote:
talesrunnerchamp wrote:
dsmith wrote:

u lie lmao
he does cause secretly is was b0oo
Back to top Go down
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

PostSubject: Re: good work irl, need partner for my job employee.   good work irl, need partner for my job employee. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:23 am

overkil wrote:
dsmith wrote:
talesrunnerchamp wrote:
dsmith wrote:

u lie lmao

U weren't booo0 u lie failure
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: good work irl, need partner for my job employee.   good work irl, need partner for my job employee. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:53 am

booo0 wrote:
overkil wrote:
dsmith wrote:
talesrunnerchamp wrote:
dsmith wrote:

u lie lmao

U weren't booo0 u lie failure

booo0 4 president
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good work irl, need partner for my job employee.   good work irl, need partner for my job employee. Empty

Back to top Go down

good work irl, need partner for my job employee.
Page 1 of 1