Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Few tips on how to make money (modest)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Boken
Respected Member
Respected Member

Few tips on how to make money (modest) Empty
PostSubject: Few tips on how to make money (modest)   Few tips on how to make money (modest) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:11 am

Many people have asked me, how do I make money, here's a small guide.

Mining
Just mine a few thousand iron ores and try to sell them for 300 gp each, I'm sure there are buyers.

Smithing
It's probably better to keep the iron ores to yourself and use them for smithing, because smithing knives will give you more benefit + you will get your smithing level nearer to 99. It requires for about 5k of iron bars to get your smithing level to 99. And from 5k iron bars you will get for about 1,5 mil when selling the knives smithed from the bars. Why iron? Because it's the fastest way, if you're mining the ores yourself.

Hunting
Try to get your hunting level to 49, then you will be able to hunt Sabre-toothed Kyatt. They will often drop for about 10-15 runite bolts which are worth 760 coins each. Also horned graahk is near there, they will drop adamant bolts which are worth 87 coins each. I would recommend you to hunt them both and collect their drops.

Farming
You can also make your money in farming, although I wouldn't recommend it much. You could try to sell the ecto-tokens for 15-20 gp each, but there aren't many buyers.

This was my modest guide, I hope it helps

Boken has spoken

Last edited by Lyrixn on Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
k0allnewbs_the unforgiven
Respected Member
Respected Member
k0allnewbs_the unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Few tips on how to make money (modest)   Few tips on how to make money (modest) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:51 am

nice guid. i didnt know it only took 5k iron ores fore 99 smith affraid
Back to top Go down
stigiDi
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Few tips on how to make money (modest)   Few tips on how to make money (modest) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:42 pm

ty for the tips... im shure it will help some ppl ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Few tips on how to make money (modest)   Few tips on how to make money (modest) Empty

Back to top Go down

Few tips on how to make money (modest)
Page 1 of 1