Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

lost money in dc....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
THE_HUNTED
Jr Member
Jr Member
THE_HUNTED

lost money in dc.... Empty
PostSubject: lost money in dc....   lost money in dc.... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:25 pm

hay my ign is "3 X I L 3 D" and i lost 900k in a dc AFTER i won a duel... i have phantasy as a witness too.... i killed highroller and any other info just ask.... i would realy like my money back please
Back to top Go down
Joesk3
Jr Member
Jr Member

PostSubject: Re: lost money in dc....   lost money in dc.... EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:00 am

THE_HUNTED wrote:
hay my ign is "3 X I L 3 D" and i lost 900k in a dc AFTER i won a duel... i have phantasy as a witness too.... i killed highroller and any other info just ask.... i would realy like my money back please
Add screen and all is O.K lost money in dc.... Lol
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: lost money in dc....   lost money in dc.... EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:12 am

Joesk3 wrote:
THE_HUNTED wrote:

lol saying "add screen" after the event has already happened means they probably did not get a screenshot
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: lost money in dc....   lost money in dc.... EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:16 am

i never c u ingame so gogo
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
Joesk3
Jr Member
Jr Member

PostSubject: Re:Re: Screen   lost money in dc.... EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:48 am

dsmith wrote:
Joesk3 wrote:
THE_HUNTED wrote:

lol saying "add screen" after the event has already happened means they probably did not get a screenshot

if u see Conection Lost and u got any stuffs in trade than screen it no?? rlly brain...
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: lost money in dc....   lost money in dc.... EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:25 pm

Joesk3 wrote:
dsmith wrote:
Joesk3 wrote:
THE_HUNTED wrote:

if u see Conection Lost and u got any stuffs in trade than screen it no?? rlly brain...

you obviously had no idea what i was talking about
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: lost money in dc....   lost money in dc.... EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:47 pm

Joesk3 wrote:
dsmith wrote:
Joesk3 wrote:
THE_HUNTED wrote:

l0l
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lost money in dc....   lost money in dc.... Empty

Back to top Go down

lost money in dc....
Page 1 of 1