Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail?

Go down 
+3
booo0
X Skills X
haulybawlls
7 posters

good mod?
good mod
would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail? Vote_lcap46%would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail? Vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
fail
would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail? Vote_lcap54%would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail? Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
haulybawlls
haulybawlls

would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail? Empty
PostSubject: would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail?   would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:38 am

vote here what ya think
Back to top Go down
http://menlymen.forumotion.com
X Skills X
Noob
Noob
X Skills X

PostSubject: Re: would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail?   would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:55 am

haulybawlls wrote:
vote here what ya think

Voting isn't going to decide whether Max makes you mod or not...He may choose new mods as Enjoi is quitting and Dsmith asked to be demoted but...I'll vote anyway ! Smile

- X Bowing You
Back to top Go down
haulybawlls
haulybawlls

PostSubject: Re: would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail?   would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:58 am

i know its not gonna decide wether or not he makes me mod its to find out if ppl think i got what it takes i've helped out every new player givin away 5m worth of rune and range items and i have 45 or so ppl added tht i'm good friends with. and i've also delt with a hacker with darken

-mexican out lol!
Back to top Go down
X Skills X
Noob
Noob
X Skills X

PostSubject: Re: would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail?   would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:05 am

haulybawlls wrote:
i know its not gonna decide wether or not he makes me mod its to find out if ppl think i got what it takes i've helped out every new player givin away 5m worth of rune and range items and i have 45 or so ppl added tht i'm good friends with. and i've also delt with a hacker with darken

-mexican out lol!

I helped out about that much. ^_^

I blew my chances of getting mod though tehe...Well goodluck, I voted for "Failboat" btw. ^_^

- X Bowing You
Back to top Go down
haulybawlls
haulybawlls

PostSubject: Re: would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail?   would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:06 am

[/quote]I helped out about that much. ^_^

I blew my chances of getting mod though tehe...Well goodluck, I voted for "Failboat" btw. ^_^

- X Bowing You[/quote]

rofl no u didnt =P ty srry to hear about ur chances though =(

-mexican out lol!
Back to top Go down
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

PostSubject: Re: would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail?   would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:17 am

I think you would fucking fail.
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail?   would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:00 pm

booo0 wrote:
I think you would fucking fail.
wot he seid
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
haulybawlls
haulybawlls

PostSubject: Re: would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail?   would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:41 am

stef ur an ass look at ur rep it proves it and booo idk what you have against me i've helped so many ppl it isnt funny
Back to top Go down
deadagger
deadagger

PostSubject: Re: would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail?   would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 2:14 am

you know, i agree, but steff and booo0 or however the hell many os there are, but they r huge flamers, so wtf, best to ignore, them, or flame back Razz
Back to top Go down
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

PostSubject: Re: would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail?   would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:01 am

daeddagger shut the fuck up you fucking piss me off and you are posting on every god damn dead topics just to get some posts and popularity. You fucking fail ingame so maybe just shut the hell up you god damn sone of a bitch?
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail?   would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:43 am

haulybawlls wrote:
stef ur an ass look at ur rep it proves it and booo idk what you have against me i've helped so many ppl it isnt funny
atleast ppl care bout me:] i got highest rep bc im a rep hugger rl0fl0aml0almfa0 anyway by beging 4 mod it just lowers ur chances L gl wite mexican
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
deadagger
deadagger

PostSubject: Re: would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail?   would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:36 pm

haha, i dont know what rep is realy, and i dont care, but i post flaming you, cause its fun, and random shit cause im bored, and look at my rep!!! ooooo big fucking deal!!!!! 1 fucking rep!!!!! oh my fucking god!!!! im so a hacker now!!!

oh and keep flaming me, its fun to flame back Razz
Back to top Go down
haulybawlls
haulybawlls

PostSubject: Re: would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail?   would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:05 pm

stef wrote:
haulybawlls wrote:
atleast ppl care bout me:] i got highest rep bc im a rep hugger rl0fl0aml0almfa0 anyway by beging 4 mod it just lowers ur chances L gl wite mexican

that wasnt the point stef the point of the vote was to see if people think i got what it takes not begging for it. if i was begging for it the topic title would be "mod please!" this is a vote not a begging session you dont deserve to be mod because lets face it you could never get mod because well your an ass.

btw you have the worst rep on the server -14 thats not something to brag about
Back to top Go down
-.- not cool
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail?   would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:52 pm

end topic hauly is no longer a forum member
Back to top Go down
Zanzetsou Clough
Zanzetsou Clough

PostSubject: Re: would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail?   would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:30 am

Good luck on getting mod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail?   would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail? Empty

Back to top Go down

would haulybawlls make a good mod? or fail?
Page 1 of 1