Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*

Go down 
+14
pkeris ltu
dsmith
Lonely Wolf
P U R 3
booo0
deadagger
haulybawlls
FroobTube
Max
perry
stef
Carev
XT3RC
i_austin_i
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lonely Wolf
Noob
Noob

Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:42 am

dsmith wrote:
Lonely Wolf wrote:
Glory would be a solution, but since I heard that can't recharge them..? And glorys aren't free u no... So how is it possible to make cash fast with this? Feels too slow.

Actually Glories work and you can recharge fast by using ring of dueling to teleport to heroes guild.
But, this guide doesn't work anymore because runecrafting used to be glitched, giving you more runes then you were supposed to get.

Ahh, that explains Smile

Well, can still be a profit since can charge glorys... thx =)
Back to top Go down
pkeris ltu
Jr Member
Jr Member

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:18 am

hmm what i can sai guide is good but no money 1k cosmins is 100k?! to get 1k cosmins take 2haurs lol! sad.. guide is 10/10 but no cash
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:39 am

u r all fucking dumb wen he made dis guide der wus a rc glitch L
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HFHJ64FD
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
Lonely Wolf
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:59 am

stef wrote:

Well dsmith pointed that out already, so ur flaming is waste... U no u dont have to spam and flame on every single topic... Just no point in it. And no offense, just telling u wht u dont seem to realize.
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:43 am

Lonely Wolf wrote:
stef wrote:

Well dsmith pointed that out already, so ur flaming is waste... U no u dont have to spam and flame on every single topic... Just no point in it. And no offense, just telling u wht u dont seem to realize.

it wusnt a flame it was a vid 2 show u
Back to top Go down
dandster
Noob
Noob
dandster

PostSubject: wtf!   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:47 am

when i click on it it says pure ess have been replaced with rune ess wtf! confused
Back to top Go down
potulnik
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:50 am

me too i have done quest i buy cosmic talizman i buy pure ess and i go to the spot teleport to cosmic altar and i have been on every spot but it write pure ess have been replaced with rene ess
help!!
Back to top Go down
k0allnewbs_the unforgiven
Respected Member
Respected Member
k0allnewbs_the unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:14 pm

lolz get rune ess from skilelr pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u cant use pure ess any more =]

-k0allnewbs Suspect
Back to top Go down
potulnik
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:01 am

i think this is not very good guide i take per one trip only 3k and and it was 5 minutes
so if i want milions with this guide it will be very hard and long
i take from hunt 30K per10 minutes
Back to top Go down
Lonely Wolf
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 pm

potulnik wrote:
i think this is not very good guide i take per one trip only 3k and and it was 5 minutes
so if i want milions with this guide it will be very hard and long
i take from hunt 30K per10 minutes

Well as it has been stated many times in this guide, This guide is OUT OF DATE... Razz

Meaning that it doesn't work anymore like it used to work, bugs has been fixed.
Back to top Go down
porkork

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:13 pm

guide should be changed from 'Millions in Minutes,' to 'Millions in days.' I did 3 packs and barely made 6k. 0/10. guide sucks. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:01 pm

Close/Delete this topic pl0x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2