Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Troll guide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dl Naps
Noob
Noob

Troll guide Empty
PostSubject: Troll guide   Troll guide EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:27 am

EDIT: Sorry for no screenshots, check for the Death Plateau on a Runescape world map online if my instructions are too hard for you to follow.

In this guide I will teach you to get to trolls which give about 20k xp for every troll you kill to the combat stat you want to train. Beware as they hit hard for their level, at level 69.

1. Teleport to Falador.
2. Go out the North entrance.
3. Follow the path going towards the left until you come to a gate and enter it.
4. Continue along the path until you reach the Druids' Circle.

For lazy asses Razz , you can buy a ring of duelling which is player made. When you operate it, it can teleport you to the Heroes' Guild, skipping steps 1 to 4. You can buy one from a player I know. His username is No so add him if you want to buy a ring of duelling. But there is a catch. The ring of duelling costs 10k and has 8 charges, so use them wisely.

4.5 Move North all the way past the Heroes' Guild until you hit the Burthope Games Room.
5. Move east up the mountain path. This mountain is called the Death Plateau.
6. Congratulations! You have found the trolls! Now get training and don't forget to get food or pots where necessary.

The trolls, however, do not drop anything worth a fortune. They only drop grimy herbs and sometimes uncuts and of course, the coveted clue scroll which all monsters drop.

Advice:
For lower levels, you are advised not to train melee on the trolls as they hit hard for their level. You can train range or mage on them.
Also, strength pures should not train there because of their low defence levels.

For everyone else, wear some good armor, as I am at 81 defence and the trolls are hitting 7s on me, so bring cakes if you lack money, or buy lobsters from the pub in Falador and potions from Duradel in Oo'glog if you can to maximise the amount of xp you get from fighting the trolls.
Back to top Go down
V Brutal V
Noob
Noob

Troll guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll guide   Troll guide EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:41 am

Nice guide.
Back to top Go down
I AM FROOBIE
I AM FROOBIE

Troll guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll guide   Troll guide EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:36 pm