Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*

Go down 
+14
pkeris ltu
dsmith
Lonely Wolf
P U R 3
booo0
deadagger
haulybawlls
FroobTube
Max
perry
stef
Carev
XT3RC
i_austin_i
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
i_austin_i
Noob
Noob
i_austin_i

Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* Empty
PostSubject: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:11 am

*Edited* You can also buy a watchtower tele tab to get to Yanille faster. *Thank you Carev for that information*

Also you start out making Cosmic runes.

Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* 14wwyhe

[img]Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* 2iuetcj

Once you've finished the quest. Head to edgeville. If you need help finding the spot add me ingame " I_austin_I"

[img]Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* 2cffhig

[img]Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* 28jl9p3

Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* 11hvus3

Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* 2cxuwzc

I hope this helped everyone make millions in minutes! cheers Have fun XeonixScaping!

I_austin_I

Last edited by i_austin_i on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
i_austin_i
Noob
Noob
i_austin_i

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:17 am

Oh and i would also like to thank "Froobie" and "xt3rc" for showing me this spot. But then later called me a douche because i made a guide

and this spot is supposed to be "secret" i suppose.
Back to top Go down
XT3RC
XT3RC

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:40 am

i did not call you that actually i just asked why are you doing it
Back to top Go down
Carev
Noob
Noob
Carev

PostSubject: AwwwMGGG!   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:43 am

Lol, sounds good. Ima try it right now Surprised
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:49 am

XT3RC wrote:

y wuldnt he? he is not niger lyke u dat dun sher wiv others gtfo sucking others dick u homosexual niger

gud guide +1
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
perry
perry

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:50 am

nice guide 10/10 Smile

-perry-
Back to top Go down
http://www.rsko.cz
XT3RC
XT3RC

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:24 am

Stef. Firstly learn to spell, get a life, and stop unnecessarily going off at people..
and if i don't share with people WHY DID I TELL HIM ABOUT IT???
Back to top Go down
i_austin_i
Noob
Noob
i_austin_i

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:30 am

XT3RC wrote:
Stef. Firstly learn to spell, get a life, and stop unnecessarily going off at people..

You told me about it because I told you I wouldn't tell anyone.
Back to top Go down
XT3RC
XT3RC

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:31 am

lol, you didn't actually say u went going to tell anybody. i just said don't tell everybody, any way its out now.
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:43 am

XT3RC wrote:

a slip prolly n fock uff u tink u r smerter dan me bc u speek gooder gramar? u can do shet bout it nyway Llllll

[00:42:08] XT3RC : and the next realy good one i find
[00:42:15] XT3RC : dont expect me to tell you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XT3RC
XT3RC

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:50 am

I dont realy want to talk about this anymore. i do want to say people knew about this money making way before me and the others and never told anybody.
Back to top Go down
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:42 pm

People rcing spotted by 7:
xt3rc
froobie
x bowing you

I believe those were the first to find it out.
Back to top Go down
FroobTube
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:12 pm

well i figured it out through an unknown source, and anyways, i thought it was all legal untill i got reset like 25rc lvls, i uses the more legit way...i used 27 p ess every time, i had no clue about the inf p ess bug....i would have told a mod if i found it though...and anyways i thought getting that many runes per p ess was just a bonus in the server...sorry for all the trouble iv caused i guess...and fuck you austin, none of this would have came up if you wouldnt have been a big hard ass and make a guide of something that could potentualy have a huge flaw. so ty austin for F'ing alot of accounts up...well atleast mine, idc about the people who used the bigger bug, they deserved it...but once again i thought using 27 p ess was pretty legit...

-Froobie geek
Back to top Go down
haulybawlls
haulybawlls

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:33 pm

stef wrote:
XT3RC wrote:

y wuldnt he? he is not niger lyke u dat dun sher wiv others gtfo sucking others dick u homosexual niger

gud guide +1

first off i would like to say is...learn to spell homo u spell like my 5 year old sister
Back to top Go down
http://menlymen.forumotion.com
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:37 pm

haulybawlls wrote:
stef wrote:
XT3RC wrote:

gud guide +1

first off i would like to say is...learn to spell homo u spell like my 5 year old sister

oh well iz she aviable now?
Back to top Go down
deadagger
deadagger

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:25 pm

wtf?! whyed u blank out my name? if you said you made like 50 mil, it wouldve been more convincing for your guide!
btw, im the dude who asked how much cash he made runecrafting Razz
Back to top Go down
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:27 am

stef wrote:
haulybawlls wrote:
stef wrote:
XT3RC wrote:

gud guide +1

I agree with stef that this guide fails and you are cock sucking nigger and fucking homosexual

Still same question is she aviable ?
Back to top Go down
deadagger
deadagger

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:35 pm

*sigh* im seeing you on almost all posts, only flaming!
Back to top Go down
haulybawlls
haulybawlls

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:00 am

dude what the fuck is your problem? ur disrespectful ur like an internet stalker! get a fucking life moron

p.s. LEARN TO SPELL!

stef not u dead just wanted to point that out

-Mexican out lol!
Back to top Go down
haulybawlls
haulybawlls

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:03 am

booo0 wrote:
stef wrote:
haulybawlls wrote:
stef wrote:
XT3RC wrote:

gud guide +1

I agree with stef that this guide fails and you are cock sucking nigger and fucking homosexual

Still same question is she aviable ?

srry for double posting ur a fucking child molester fucking pixel dating fag
Back to top Go down
deadagger
deadagger

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 2:18 am

lmfao i much agree, unfortunalty, he beat to it!Razz
Back to top Go down
P U R 3
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:07 pm

Dude, im going to that portal where i came from and i tele. And i come in Falador!!!??? Or maybe its another portal? Plz help me! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Lonely Wolf
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:56 am

P U R 3 wrote:
Dude, im going to that portal where i came from and i tele. And i come in Falador!!!??? Or maybe its another portal? Plz help me! Crying or Very sad

If i'm not wrong, the guide tells u that it will tele u to falador..? I think every1 else got the same thing. That's why I just can't quite understand how r we supposed to make millions in minutes... Neutral Sum1 lighten me a bit if i'm mistaken..?

*edit*

My mistake, the guide does not tell that you would end up in Fally... =/ so the question is, is there a way to get back to the spot where we left from?

Last edited by Lonely Wolf on Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lonely Wolf
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:59 am

Glory would be a solution, but since I heard that can't recharge them..? And glorys aren't free u no... So how is it possible to make cash fast with this? Feels too slow.
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:30 am

Lonely Wolf wrote:
Glory would be a solution, but since I heard that can't recharge them..? And glorys aren't free u no... So how is it possible to make cash fast with this? Feels too slow.

Actually Glories work and you can recharge fast by using ring of dueling to teleport to heroes guild.
But, this guide doesn't work anymore because runecrafting used to be glitched, giving you more runes then you were supposed to get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*   Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide* Empty

Back to top Go down

Millions In Minutes *Runecrafting Guide*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next