Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

hello max can u unjail me please

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
android319

hello max can u unjail me please Empty
PostSubject: hello max can u unjail me please   hello max can u unjail me please EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:42 pm

i am android319 and i wanna know if u could unjail me im not asking for any type of armor or anything just to be unjaild i just wanna be back in the game as a player
thanks for reading this if u do
i was jaild for acc sharing
and i hope u will unjail me

Last edited by android319 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: hello max can u unjail me please   hello max can u unjail me please EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:31 pm

android319 wrote:
i am android319 and i wanna know if u could unjail me im not asking for any type of armor or anything just to be unjaild i just wanna be back in the game as a player

Seriously, when will people learn , why don't you state why you were jailed instead of begging? 8, has stated numerous times to do this yet people dont sigh..
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: hello max can u unjail me please   hello max can u unjail me please EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:16 pm

overkil wrote:
android319 wrote:

Seriously, when will people learn , why don't you state why you were jailed instead of begging? 8, has stated numerous times to do this yet people dont sigh..

hi welcome back
Back to top Go down
talesrunnerchamp

PostSubject: Re: hello max can u unjail me please   hello max can u unjail me please EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:23 pm

overkil wrote:
android319 wrote:

same time they learn to post in correct section.
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: hello max can u unjail me please   hello max can u unjail me please EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:42 pm

dsmith wrote:
overkil wrote:
android319 wrote:

hi welcome back
Eh, thought I told you..
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: hello max can u unjail me please   hello max can u unjail me please EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:49 pm

overkil wrote:
dsmith wrote:
overkil wrote:
android319 wrote:

hi welcome back
Eh, thought I told you..

told me what?
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: hello max can u unjail me please   hello max can u unjail me please EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:46 am

dsmith wrote:
overkil wrote:
dsmith wrote:
overkil wrote:
android319 wrote:

hi welcome back
Eh, thought I told you..

told me what?
cba to tell on forums get in game on pk serv cause my messenger wont work
Back to top Go down
android319

PostSubject: Re: hello max can u unjail me please   hello max can u unjail me please EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:47 pm

thank you for unjailing me i hope to start doing goood in the game again if u wanna play with me il be in the game!@
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: hello max can u unjail me please   hello max can u unjail me please EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:47 pm

overkil wrote:
dsmith wrote:
overkil wrote:
dsmith wrote:
overkil wrote:
android319 wrote:

hi welcome back
Eh, thought I told you..

told me what?
cba to tell on forums get in game on pk serv cause my messenger wont work

r u a spy? why u hide such information
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello max can u unjail me please   hello max can u unjail me please Empty

Back to top Go down

hello max can u unjail me please
Page 1 of 1