Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail

Go down 
+4
dsmith
lord-magic
overkil
pk 0wn3d
8 posters
AuthorMessage
pk 0wn3d
Noob
Noob

yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail Empty
PostSubject: yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail   yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:33 pm

*please unjail player "yews 4 gp" yes he has broken rules and he is sorry the rules that he has broken are in order 1.shemaling 2.x logging 3. acc sharing, these are the rules i have broken and i am sencerialy sorry for breaking these rules i know i shouldnt of which is why im apologizing for breaking them so the take my appeal and think about it, thank you.
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail   yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:46 pm

why post twice?
Back to top Go down
lord-magic
lord-magic

PostSubject: Re: yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail   yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:42 am

wait there are 2 posts but does that mean both know password...
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail   yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:20 pm

lord-magic wrote:
wait there are 2 posts but does that mean both know password...

the next sherlock holmes
Back to top Go down
lord-magic
lord-magic

PostSubject: Re: yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail   yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:21 pm

i was thinking about it lol lol!
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail   yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:18 pm

lord-magic wrote:
i was thinking about it lol lol!
its thinking like that that put America in a shithole.
Back to top Go down
lord-magic
lord-magic

PostSubject: Re: yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail   yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:42 pm

u really think that going to happen to me...my mom says i am good at what i do
Back to top Go down
i prayer i
Web Developer
Web Developer

PostSubject: Re: yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail   yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:47 pm

lord-magic wrote:
my mom says i am good at what i do
Back to top Go down
http://xeonix.roflforum.net
lord-magic
lord-magic

PostSubject: Re: yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail   yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:51 pm

and do u know what that is..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail   yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:26 pm

lord-magic wrote:
and do u know what that is..... Very Happy
being an annoying faggit who cant figure out his own problems so must turn to others who don't want shit to do with you.
Back to top Go down
lord-magic
lord-magic

PostSubject: Re: yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail   yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:39 pm

thanks nigger and i really dont care i have quit for good and i would like to say that u think u r a good pker but if i had the stats and time to fite your dumb ass i would drop so have fun u faggets playing with kids that think they are all that and staff that abuse there power that is a server i would like to play but i would say that this server was fun for a time till i got blamded for shit i didnt do and i hope u guys find all the shit that got stolen bc i know i dont have it dumb sht fagget

last words from lord magic

fuck off nigger have good time playing lol!
Back to top Go down
lord-magic
lord-magic

PostSubject: Re: yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail   yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:43 pm

o yeah my bad i did steal all that shit startedwith the first phat i scammed and went all the way to anroid319 items bandos all of it and thanks dude for the free items i loved them

----lord magic----- Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rocko
Respected Member
Respected Member
rocko

PostSubject: Re: yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail   yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:37 am

lord-magic wrote:
o yeah my bad i did steal all that shit startedwith the first phat i scammed and went all the way to anroid319 items bandos all of it and thanks dude for the free items i loved them

Everyone knows you did, fucking idiot lol...

Do you really think that you would be banned for no reason?
Back to top Go down
lord-magic
lord-magic

PostSubject: Re: yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail   yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:53 am

if u did then why did i get away with it for about almost 1 mounth u wont to tell me that one plz u shemale bitch plus if and of u racist nigger ever seen a black guy u guys would not say shit because u dont have balls
Back to top Go down
rocko
Respected Member
Respected Member
rocko

PostSubject: Re: yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail   yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:41 am

lord-magic wrote:
if u did then why did i get away with it for about almost 1 mounth u wont to tell me that one plz u shemale bitch plus if and of u racist nigger ever seen a black guy u guys would not say shit because u dont have balls

I lol @ you, do you really think we didn't know you had scammed? Plz translate the rest.
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail   yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:42 am

lord-magic wrote:

niggers are like apes, they know it. we know it. no reason 2 say it to em then, that would be rude and against white mens law.
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

PostSubject: Re: yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail   yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:10 am

lord-magic wrote:

because apparently you lost half shit in dcs and somehow you can't login.

lord-magic wrote:

good job manually writing your signature.

lord-magic wrote:
thanks nigger and i really dont care i have quit for good and i would like to say that u think u r a good pker but if i had the stats and time to fite your dumb ass i would drop so have fun u faggets playing with kids that think they are all that and staff that abuse there power that is a server i would like to play but i would say that this server was fun for a time till i got blamded for shit i didnt do and i hope u guys find all the shit that got stolen bc i know i dont have it dumb sht fagget

last words from lord magic

You're a well-known liar and nobody cares about your 'i pk u' threats, you have been dropped by everyone, even your signature says you are a brat.
and indeed, last words for a while.
Back to top Go down
i prayer i
Web Developer
Web Developer

PostSubject: Re: yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail   yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:55 pm

lord-magic wrote:
nigger dumb ass faggets kids shit dumb sht fagget

last words from Fagg nigger dumbass fagget shit kid

Back to top Go down
http://xeonix.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail   yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail Empty

Back to top Go down

yews 4 gp: appealing for unjail
Page 1 of 1