Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

----APPEAL FOR UNJAIL-----

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
str 0wnage
Noob
Noob

----APPEAL FOR UNJAIL----- Empty
PostSubject: ----APPEAL FOR UNJAIL-----   ----APPEAL FOR UNJAIL----- EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:43 pm

I was on my way to buy an amulet from the store in fally to complete my beast of a outfit. once there i saw a red dot over to the east near the bank. i walked over to it and saw good items in the pile. i picked them up. bought my amulet. and started training to be able to wear them. (items on ground.. bcp, d sq, 93k, d scimmy, dd, shard 1, shard 2, shard 3) later on i was showing somebody what items i was fortunate to have, i declined trade once i was done showing off, dced, and lost it)

Last edited by str 0wnage on Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot sumthin)
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: ----APPEAL FOR UNJAIL-----   ----APPEAL FOR UNJAIL----- EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:09 pm

How is this an appeal for unjail, and I highly doubt that you found all that stuff on the ground.
Back to top Go down
i prayer i
Web Developer
Web Developer

PostSubject: Re: ----APPEAL FOR UNJAIL-----   ----APPEAL FOR UNJAIL----- EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:21 pm

overkil wrote:
How is this an appeal for unjail, and I highly doubt that you found all that stuff on the ground.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://xeonix.roflforum.net
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: ----APPEAL FOR UNJAIL-----   ----APPEAL FOR UNJAIL----- EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:02 am

gj 5/5 love it gl
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
karlottutu
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: ----APPEAL FOR UNJAIL-----   ----APPEAL FOR UNJAIL----- EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:09 pm

I have been jailed last Saturday for x logging. Although I ADMIT THIS, i still dont find it fair that now, i ve been jailed for three days....i think i learned my lesson now, but three days is too much..........PLS UNJAIL ME!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: ----APPEAL FOR UNJAIL-----   ----APPEAL FOR UNJAIL----- EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:09 pm

karlottutu wrote:
I have been jailed last Saturday for x logging. Although I ADMIT THIS, i still dont find it fair that now, i ve been jailed for three days....i think i learned my lesson now, but three days is too much..........PLS UNJAIL ME!!!!!!
Show me video of your failures, but cba to watch an 1hr vid sum it up in 30 secs
Back to top Go down
karlottutu
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: ----APPEAL FOR UNJAIL-----   ----APPEAL FOR UNJAIL----- EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:20 am

Did you unjail me noob?
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: ----APPEAL FOR UNJAIL-----   ----APPEAL FOR UNJAIL----- EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:28 am

karlottutu wrote:
Did you unjail me noob?
n you x logged in jail cba to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ----APPEAL FOR UNJAIL-----   ----APPEAL FOR UNJAIL----- Empty

Back to top Go down

----APPEAL FOR UNJAIL-----
Page 1 of 1