Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

xeonix report number 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
boogeyman

xeonix report number 2 Empty
PostSubject: xeonix report number 2   xeonix report number 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:39 pm

first i will be reporting blitz and rocko cuz they r very sad liers who need to get a life
i b chilling around in lumby and then rocko is shemalering and ask go ardougne we go ardougne me blitz and rocko then marble byde login and they like ahahahah fail lure cuz they r dumb fucks think 2v2 is like impossible with their 1way switch pk level so i go back lumbridge but then they come arodugne again they dumb shit nerds i solo pk teleblock-tangle/d scim/rune c bow and they r like both barraging @ lever l0l irl dumb nerds
so we be doing fight they constantly tag with overheads above their head then i be out of food risking 34hp then rocko spec me 17-0 with dagger throu protect i click brew and im 33hp and rocko hit 32 with rune c bow d bolt spec and b4 he hit i click lever so i make lever emote and tele out and then come server dc and server get offline for like 7 mins y it dc?????????????????????????
then blitz and rocko lieing much that pk me i mean really its total gross bullshit they try 2 bustle everything up and buzzin to much bout pk they never had
their proof is like rocko whos interested in geting loot so he mite be desperate for getting his bf dh set cuz his bf always safe him and pm him tnh worlds to pk in
we all now they r unexperinced pkers and they get droped if they try 1v1 lmao they can only gang at 2:1 ratio cuz they r totallyt shit pkers
i got my dh set still wtf?? i dont have got 2 dh sets hows its possible rly i have dh rite after they beg me die i dont die they all lie i think its very sad of them

then i want to report kalja tuoppi cuz hes motherfuckin shemale-boonie who needs 2 stop running around with his 77atk which takes 25mins 2 get and acting so cool

also i be reporting karlottutu or some1 with name like that who alway lie bout his runesdcape acc cuz hes feilure and cant pk on rs "i train wc on rs" - whahah keep it going s0n u gona fucknig yews for 400k cash per day?hwhhahaahahaah dumb nerd

finaly i report dela, or u now him on forums as boken
he report me cuz i say "dela" like 12x after i be overheated with geting scammed
i now he might report but wtf i relog my pure 2 talk and he instantly muted away and then goes like keep on talkin
i want 2 report him not cuz he mite b muting report but cuz hes motherfucknig hypocrite there be like guy spamming randomings for 3mins and dela dont do shit
and he aint worthful admin look @ him some wanabe 16 yo kid runing around in white beret and legends cape dedicated to himself
i dont think he even now which item give str bonus and wtf he do? he dont help no1 all he do is afk there and mute people he dont like
he dont even mute spamers
u need 2 get rid of this leecher cuz he must be some lifeless donator who get admin 2 try out his char with some clothes l0l0l0l
hes bathetic ahhaahhahaha check his forum posts
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: xeonix report number 2   xeonix report number 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:47 pm

i actually read it all L was a gd read
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
Boken
Respected Member
Respected Member

PostSubject: Re: xeonix report number 2   xeonix report number 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:51 pm

I do help people and do "shit", sir. And you're the first mofo i had to mute for flooding/spamming the chat. If i happen to see people braking rules i do act.

Do not report people just because you envy them.
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: xeonix report number 2   xeonix report number 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:55 pm

who scammed u?

btw it was a nice novel
Back to top Go down
boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: xeonix report number 2   xeonix report number 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:57 pm

Boken wrote:
I do help people and do "shit", sir. And you're the first mofo i had to mute for flooding/spamming the chat. If i happen to see people braking rules i do act.

hahaha u mite b blind then is it common sickness in estonia? blitz dont c how rocko die in wilderness and u dont c someone spamming in public when u walk by whahahahahah
check ur eyesite i think ur left eye only sees on 15% kid

was are i envying? ur shit life??/ ich can will download 562 server with new graphics and hd client & try myself with claws vesta and shit not like u with ur white beret on 508
ur admin on pk server and u dont do pk wat a joke u just think its cool b admin?hwhwhahahaa

and i aint reportin' spamers like a fucken bitch
Back to top Go down
Boken
Respected Member
Respected Member

PostSubject: Re: xeonix report number 2   xeonix report number 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:10 pm

boogeyman wrote:
Boken wrote:

and i aint reportin' spamers like a fucken bitch

I know what you mean. Why to report, right? Just ::mute, much more effective.
Back to top Go down
Hello
Respected Member
Respected Member
Hello

PostSubject: Re: xeonix report number 2   xeonix report number 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:03 pm

Im Very sad you lost your shovel.. Hopefully someday you can get a new one. Roflroflroflroflrofl i have 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xeonix report number 2   xeonix report number 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

xeonix report number 2
Page 1 of 1