Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

my report of players

Go down 
+4
overkil
i str pk i
Boken
boogeyman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
boogeyman

my report of players Empty
PostSubject: my report of players   my report of players EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:28 am

list of people i would like to report:

legit - constantly duping and giving his items away
8 - duping
blitz - luring
rocko - luring and offensive language
2 arrows - all kind of glitching
top drawer - shemale
kikis - account scamming
marble byde - supporting shemales, luring, account hacking and duping.
8 on q's account - power abusing
you blow - duping
dsmith - the fallen jews member
high speed - luring
boogerman - copying my name
pk 0wn3d - merchanting
android319 - mongol #1
sexyrussian2 - mongol #2
dragon99ownd - mongol #3
bah - mongol #4
k0allnewbs - mongol #5
bullard - mongol #6
zap - mongol #7 and luring
dt 8888 - mongol #8
mr gobbin - duping, account sharing and luring ALL DAY LONG
3 hit u ko - luring, hacking with 2 arrows
nameless ko and i pwn chins - mongol twins//shared brain
framinghanly - i saw he xlog in house lure
im gold - big pusy and hybrids in str ammy
the wizard - main mongol
sagittarius - hes from uzbeskistan and sells watermelons irl

i think the ones marking with mongol should be warned and rest jailed
but i think zap all nigger hunters and marble byde should become benned. 2 arrows must be benned with ip and all account must be deleted and block all ip connecting from china and never let him come back because he hack very much, very very much
Back to top Go down
Boken
Respected Member
Respected Member

PostSubject: Re: my report of players   my report of players EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:47 pm

boogeyman wrote:

become benned

Google Translate didn't help you with this one.
Back to top Go down
i str pk i
i str pk i

PostSubject: Re: my report of players   my report of players EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:09 pm

hahaha so many no lifers reported hope owner see it
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: my report of players   my report of players EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:17 pm

for some weird reason i think i str pk i is boogeyman but W.E oh and btw you seem to cry alot....... I mean do you stay up at night crying over a game while your mom holds you...
Back to top Go down
i str pk i
i str pk i

PostSubject: Re: my report of players   my report of players EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:22 pm

overkil wrote:
for some weird reason i think i str pk i is boogeyman but W.E oh and btw you seem to cry alot....... I mean do you stay up at night crying over a game while your mom holds you...

rofl nerd sit down and listen

u think im boogeyman? rofl man ur so idiot kid i never get pked and cry so fuck u i never cry so suck a dudes dick bitch
Back to top Go down
boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: my report of players   my report of players EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:39 pm

overkil wrote:
and u quit cuz u lose armor ahahahahahah gf dharock

Boken wrote:
boogeyman wrote:

become benned

lmao kid l2 spell urself
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: my report of players   my report of players EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:03 pm

boogeyman wrote:
overkil wrote:

Boken wrote:
boogeyman wrote:

become benned

lmao kid l2 spell urself
No i quit because the server was a competiton to see who could camp a boss the longest and get the most items ask anyone thats what the server is like once you get high lvl and it's pointless, and plus you didn't see me cry like a baby and say the days i spent ommgmgmg
Back to top Go down
boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: my report of players   my report of players EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:54 am

overkil wrote:
boogeyman wrote:
overkil wrote:

Boken wrote:
boogeyman wrote:

become benned

lmao kid l2 spell urself
No i quit because the server was a competiton to see who could camp a boss the longest and get the most items ask anyone thats what the server is like once you get high lvl and it's pointless, and plus you didn't see me cry like a baby and say the days i spent ommgmgmg

ahhaha i never kill bosses and i got bandos that i pk on me ur just poor noobs with low magic lvl trying sell drop to people who afk 100 hours and gotten cash.
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: my report of players   my report of players EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:28 pm

dsmith - the fallen jews member

?????????
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: my report of players   my report of players EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:57 pm

... Really somehow i fail to understand why kids who won't do shit seem to talk, but then when you ask "hey want me to come over to your house and kick your ass" they say pedophile or W.E the hell cause their scared that they'll get their shit beat so they e-thug to look all big and shit...
Back to top Go down
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

PostSubject: Re: my report of players   my report of players EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:29 pm

overkil wrote:
... Really somehow i fail to understand why kids who won't do shit seem to talk, but then when you ask "hey want me to come over to your house and kick your ass" they say pedophile or W.E the hell cause their scared that they'll get their shit beat so they e-thug to look all big and shit...

nobody is going to give you address because:
1) if you ask for address of somebody, who is not living close to you - are you actually going to come? Doubt it.
2) most likely you won't do shit as you're 15.
3) spreading own address on internet.. what's the point?
4) you are just as bad as them for trying to prove you're so tough irl.
5) you overreact.
Back to top Go down
Hello
Respected Member
Respected Member
Hello

PostSubject: Re: my report of players   my report of players EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Boogey this is so funny how youre reporting all of these people... take a look. http://xeonix.roflforum.net/reporting-f9/boogeyman-t873.htm
Back to top Go down
i str pk i
i str pk i

PostSubject: Re: my report of players   my report of players EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:26 am

Hello wrote:
Boogey this is so funny how youre reporting all of these people... take a look. http://xeonix.roflforum.net/reporting-f9/boogeyman-t873.htm
photoshopped? rofl boogeyman add ur own name in list looooooooooooooool - cus ur shit pker and tanker l2switch 1st nerd
Back to top Go down
No0B Cap3r
Jr Member
Jr Member
No0B Cap3r

PostSubject: Re: my report of players   my report of players EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:56 am

I str pk I are u idiot? wtf.. omfg gf nigger
Back to top Go down
http://www.xeonix.roflforum.net
boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: my report of players   my report of players EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:33 am

i str pk i wrote:
Hello wrote:
photoshopped? rofl boogeyman add ur own name in list looooooooooooooool - cus ur shit pker and tanker l2switch 1st nerd
im perfect tank, i tank out every pker and every comment
Back to top Go down
i str pk i
i str pk i

PostSubject: Re: my report of players   my report of players EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:59 pm

boogeyman wrote:
i str pk i wrote:
Hello wrote:
im perfect tank, i tank out every pker and every comment
how u died? rofl
Back to top Go down
Hello
Respected Member
Respected Member
Hello

PostSubject: Re: my report of players   my report of players EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:08 pm

This isnt photoshopped idiot.
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: my report of players   my report of players EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:34 pm

Max wrote:
overkil wrote:

1) if you ask for address of somebody, who is not living close to you - are you actually going to come? Doubt it.
5) you overreact.
You really think that... I overreact cause I'm just that way, and i will come watch me I'll be glad to vid for you
Back to top Go down
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

PostSubject: Re: my report of players   my report of players EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:55 pm

overkil wrote:
Max wrote:
overkil wrote:

5) you overreact.
You really think that... I overreact cause I'm just that way, and i will come watch me I'll be glad to vid for you

ok. Estonia, Tallinn, Koidu 97. When are you coming?
Back to top Go down
Hello
Respected Member
Respected Member
Hello

PostSubject: Re: my report of players   my report of players EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:47 pm

^
LOL
Back to top Go down
boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: my report of players   my report of players EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:14 pm

overkil wrote:
Max wrote:
overkil wrote:

5) you overreact.

lmao xlogger in game gona beat sum1 irl?whahhaah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my report of players   my report of players Empty

Back to top Go down

my report of players
Page 1 of 1