Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Reporting James and Andy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
i str pk i
i str pk i

Reporting James and Andy Empty
PostSubject: Reporting James and Andy   Reporting James and Andy EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:05 am

Recently, I celebrated my birthday with my family, but that is not all, in fact that is just the beginning of my problem! For my birthday, I got my "Church of Saradomin" pullover hoodie and the epic workout T-shirt the "Pure Strength T". Next day at school, these guys smacked me in the face with a stick, all of this happend because I wore my RS clothes which I got from Jagex's online shop. Now, I am scared to bring my "Armadyl Shoulder Bag" to gym class, as I do not want this to happen again. I told my teacher about this, but he is failed pker and did not get where I was getting at. As far as I know this is the only good place to ask for your ideas - how to report these bullies? Please stay on-topic, every suggestion is appreciated!
Back to top Go down
i prayer i
Web Developer
Web Developer

Reporting James and Andy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting James and Andy   Reporting James and Andy EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:24 pm

i str pk i wrote:
Recently, I celebrated my birthday with my family, but that is not all, in fact that is just the beginning of my problem! For my birthday, I got my "Church of Saradomin" pullover hoodie and the epic workout T-shirt the "Pure Strength T". Next day at school, these guys smacked me in the face with a stick, all of this happend because I wore my RS clothes which I got from Jagex's online shop. Now, I am scared to bring my "Armadyl Shoulder Bag" to gym class, as I do not want this to happen again. I told my teacher about this, but he is failed pker and did not get where I was getting at. As far as I know this is the only good place to ask for your ideas - how to report these bullies? Please stay on-topic, every suggestion is appreciated!

Srsly?
Deleted All Comments and locked.
Back to top Go down
http://xeonix.roflforum.net

Reporting James and Andy
Page 1 of 1