Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Reporting ZLZ for scamming etc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ripage
ripage

Reporting ZLZ for scamming etc Empty
PostSubject: Reporting ZLZ for scamming etc   Reporting ZLZ for scamming etc EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:44 am

Reporting Z L Z for scamming, he wanted my password (Or he will jail or ban me)

Reporting ZLZ for scamming etc Zlz-sc10

There are some pictures of him, he sharing account ???? w00t :
Reporting ZLZ for scamming etc Zlz-ac10

And then said : Fuck rules?
Reporting ZLZ for scamming etc Zlz-ru10

Zlz :
Reporting ZLZ for scamming etc Umad10

When I told him that I have these pictures where all this writing, he told me I edited them .. But as you can see a magnifying glass and everything is possible, they are not edited

affraid albino

Last edited by ripage on Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just edited..)
Back to top Go down

Reporting ZLZ for scamming etc
Page 1 of 1