Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award?

Go down 
+4
Max
stef
porkork
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do 2 arrows and 8 deserve this award?
Fuck yea!
Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
No way but im a queer whore!
Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
These jew froobs deserve the gold medal!!!
Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
I couldn't give a shit about these no-lifing 138 whores.
Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
porkork

Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award?   Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:44 pm

Boken wrote:
porkork wrote:
porkork wrote:
Boken wrote:
I am sad to say i am quitting because all these nubs r pissing me off. P.S. i found a secret way to dupe in game!!! omfg if u wanna know pay me $5 and ill tell u.?

$5? Damn.. can't afford that much. I can barely feed my kids, which me and my father adopted.

membership is $6 dumbass

Omfg i am a dumbass, i actually thought it was $4.50
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award?   Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:50 pm

porkork wrote:
stef wrote:
porkork wrote:
overkil wrote:
Holy fuck, really... 8 and 2 arrows are what makes xeonix XEONIX without them this server would be shit (no offence to anyone else) the fact that this shemale man jew fag thing isn't banned surprises me.
The fact tht this whole thing has been going on for like 3 days and uve been to stupid to notice suprises me.

the only reason why i havent banned 2 arrows yet is because he sucks my cock everyday just like his mom. I only have to pay her 1 dog biscuit!!!! omfg im lucky as hell
the only reason why i keep continuing is because its fun as hell to watch 2 arrow act like he knows shit. and because i wanna see how long it takes b4 u nubs can find out my acc in the server thats playing off my wireless internet card.

Fucking pro pker pking on wireless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
porkork

PostSubject: Re: Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award?   Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:11 pm

stef wrote:
porkork wrote:
stef wrote:
porkork wrote:
overkil wrote:
Holy fuck, really... 8 and 2 arrows are what makes xeonix XEONIX without them this server would be shit (no offence to anyone else) the fact that this shemale man jew fag thing isn't banned surprises me.
The fact tht this whole thing has been going on for like 3 days and uve been to stupid to notice suprises me.

the only reason why i havent banned 2 arrows yet is because he sucks my cock everyday just like his mom. I only have to pay her 1 dog biscuit!!!! omfg im lucky as hell
the only reason why i keep continuing is because its fun as hell to watch 2 arrow act like he knows shit. and because i wanna see how long it takes b4 u nubs can find out my acc in the server thats playing off my wireless internet card.

Im gonna fuck kill myself if i dont find out which acc is urs tht is playing on ur wireless card!!! Mad Mad Mad .

having a hard time finding out who i am on server?
and btw, im not the real porkork, im just on my bros acc cause mine doesent seem to wanna take my password. I wonder why...
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award?   Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:37 pm

porkork wrote:
stef wrote:
porkork wrote:
stef wrote:
porkork wrote:
overkil wrote:

Im gonna fuck kill myself if i dont find out which acc is urs tht is playing on ur wireless card!!! Mad Mad Mad .

having a hard time finding out who i am on server?
and btw, im not the real porkork, im just on my bros acc cause mine doesent seem to wanna take my password. I wonder why...

Yes, indeed.. As I'm most likely never on anymore. I hardly doubt you got that "secret" account of yours tho. pce 0ut
Back to top Go down
porkork

PostSubject: Re: Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award?   Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:42 pm

i have it all right, but im getting bored of this whole thing. Only reason this started was with 8 and the misunderstanding. I only said that i had never seen 8 pk byhimself, only in a team. After he heard that he went into uber-commando mode.
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award?   Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:42 pm

porkork wrote:
i have it all right, but im getting bored of this whole thing. Only reason this started was with 8 and the misunderstanding. I only said that i had never seen 8 pk byhimself, only in a team. After he heard that he went into uber-commando mode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE8H1OiVcvY
1st clip
Back to top Go down
2 arrows
Jr Member
Jr Member

PostSubject: Re: Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award?   Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:21 am

porkork wrote:
stef wrote:
porkork wrote:
overkil wrote:

The fact that you are moaning here for 3 days and no admin has cared yet DOES NOT surprise me.
Your edits are useless to the top.. they are not related to what a person is doing.
Do you think people care so much who's your another shit account? You have not achieved anything in game.. Why do we care? Stop trying to say "act like he knows shit", I know everything through-out the server unlikely your hypocritic asshole calling everybody he doesn't like of lower level a noob and of higher level a nolifer fag.
You have announced your wireless internet card for the third time, do you expect us to think you are hacker huh?

porkork wrote:
You've broken shit loads of rules.. Shemaling on miss defil3d and 0o range o0 in the past.
Misinforming players that I was an admin.
False accusations of 8 glitching pking.
You were not punished for xlogging.
Promoting the usage of macro programs.

Now to the pk part:
You say that 8 doesn't have any skills, then you start flaming as he asks a level 80 to fight. What's up? You have your main miss defil3d.. Hard to use that? You couldn't answer this question, what a pity.
This is rule-breaking anyway.. Do not say shit if you cannot fight in wilderness.. says so it rules. Oh noes, you have not seen 8 solo pking despite all the solo clips, including the very first one in our vid.
Wait.. How could you even see him solo pking? I have never seen you in wilderness, all you do is you keep making fun duels and murmuring in lumbridge how shitty pk is even though you never tried.
You say that xeonix pk is shit.. It's the same as normal xeonix with the difference you do not have to work for your items. If you are scared to use ahrim on pk server that takes less than 10 minutes to get, how do you intend pking on server where you have to work for your shit? By the way, where is your ags on pk server?
Back to top Go down
porkork

PostSubject: Re: Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award?   Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:13 am

The fact that you are moaning here for 3 days and no admin has cared yet DOES NOT surprise me.
Your edits are useless to the top.. they are not related to what a person is doing.
Do you think people care so much who's your another shit account? You have not achieved anything in game.. Why do we care? Stop trying to say "act like he knows shit", I know everything through-out the server unlikely your hypocritic asshole calling everybody he doesn't like of lower level a noob and of higher level a nolifer fag.
You have announced your wireless internet card for the third time, do you expect us to think you are hacker huh?

2 arrows wrote:
You've broken shit loads of rules.. Shemaling on miss defil3d and 0o range o0 in the past.

Now to the pk part:
You say that 8 doesn't have any skills, then you start flaming as he asks a level 80 to fight. What's up? You have your main miss defil3d.. Hard to use that? You couldn't answer this question, what a pity.
This is rule-breaking anyway.. Do not say shit if you cannot fight in wilderness.. says so it rules. Oh noes, you have not seen 8 solo pking despite all the solo clips, including the very first one in our vid.
Wait.. How could you even see him solo pking? I have never seen you in wilderness, all you do is you keep making fun duels and murmuring in lumbridge how shitty pk is even though you never tried.
You say that xeonix pk is shit.. It's the same as normal xeonix with the difference you do not have to work for your items. If you are scared to use ahrim on pk server that takes less than 10 minutes to get, how do you intend pking on server where you have to work for your shit? By the way, where is your ags on pk server?

Rofl, you amuse me.
2 arrows wrote:
Rofl u want me to admit it? I shemailed a little bit, if u really fucking care then u have to go see a doctor, cause u have some major problems to deal with.(mother probably beat u when u were little)
I never told anyone u were an admin dumbass.
Never said u glitch pk.
I was teled twice for the 2 xlogs i did.
And when the fuck have i promoted macro programs?
Get ur facts straight b4 u talk.

2 arrows wrote:
Now to the pk part:
1.Never said he has no skills.
2.If u dont like flaming then why the Fuck do u do it?
3.Never watched the pk vids, cause its a waste of time.
4.Im in wilderness all the time.
5.I said xeonix pk is for nubs who cant pk on the real server. Cause some stupid nub asked me to fight on pk server, and wouldnt fight on real serv.
6.Why the fuck r u still defending 8? It's so sad that he needs you to defend himself. All 8 can do is power abuse like a pussy, wont even stand up for himself. I dont even know why i included him in this post, without him posting as well its just not as fun.
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award?   Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:06 pm

porkork wrote:

2 arrows wrote:

Now to the pk part:

Rofl, you amuse me.
2 arrows wrote:
Rofl u want me to admit it? I shemailed a little bit, if u really fucking care then u have to go see a doctor, cause u have some major problems to deal with.(mother probably beat u when u were little)
Never said u glitch pk.

2 arrows wrote:
Now to the pk part:
5.I said xeonix pk is for nubs who cant pk on the real server. Cause some stupid nub asked me to fight on pk server, and wouldnt fight on real serv.
6.Why the fuck r u still defending 8? It's so sad that he needs you to defend himself. All 8 can do is power abuse like a pussy, wont even stand up for himself. I dont even know why i included him in this post, without him posting as well its just not as fun.
I fail to understand why this keeps going on obviously YOU have no-life to be able and sit here and go on and on and on about irrelevant shit means you have absolutely no life outside of your "wireless card".
Back to top Go down
porkork

PostSubject: Re: Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award?   Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:57 pm

overkil wrote:
I fail to understand why this keeps going on obviously YOU have no-life to be able and sit here and go on and on and on about irrelevant shit means you have absolutely no life outside of your "wireless card".

I fail to understand where u stand in this whole damn thing?
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award?   Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:40 pm

porkork wrote:
overkil wrote:

I fail to understand where u stand in this whole damn thing?
I'm simply pointing out that this argument is useless for you all your doing is just pissing everyone off
Back to top Go down
porkork

PostSubject: Re: Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award?   Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:17 pm

overkil wrote:
I'm simply pointing out that this argument is useless for you all your doing is just pissing everyone off

1. Idc about what u have to say, as this does not involve you.
2.Im having the time of my life, and im sure 2 arrows is also. king
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award?   Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:09 pm

porkork wrote:
overkil wrote:

Which officially proves you have absolutely no life your worse than 2 arrows although he's not im just doing from your point of view
Back to top Go down
porkork

PostSubject: Re: Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award?   Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:01 pm

overkil wrote:
porkork wrote:
overkil wrote:

Which officially proves you have absolutely no life your worse than 2 arrows although he's not im just doing from your point of view

Rofl, ur the one with absolutely no life, as is 2 arrows. Everytime i post u 2 seem to reply within 10 minutes or quicker, and thats every single day. Telling me i have no life? you need to change ur perspective really quickly.
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award?   Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 2:24 am

whaat???? i cee post fast tho, y u dun mention me im also #1 poster! bitches
Back to top Go down
shouksta
Jr Member
Jr Member

PostSubject: Re: Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award?   Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:51 am

porkork wrote:

Rofl, ur the one with absolutely no life, as is 2 arrows. Everytime i post u 2 seem to reply within 10 minutes or quicker, and thats every single day. Telling me i have no life? you need to change ur perspective really quickly.
Pretty sure you just posted within 3 mins
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award?   Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:04 am

porkork wrote:
overkil wrote:
porkork wrote:
overkil wrote:

Yes, but that's cause i really have nothing to do sometimes as i am on break and everyone is on vacation which leaves me more free time instead of school
Back to top Go down
porkork

PostSubject: Re: Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award?   Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:57 am

stef wrote:

Fine, u post fast 2. happy?
Back to top Go down
2 arrows
Jr Member
Jr Member

PostSubject: Re: Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award?   Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:34 pm

porkork wrote:
overkil wrote:
porkork wrote:
overkil wrote:

its forums , it involves every1 , paki
who the fuk cares how fast we reply? i could as well call u a nolifer cuz u play on pc after 10 pm.. makes as much sense.

porkork wrote:

2 arrows wrote:

Now to the pk part:

Rofl, you amuse me.
2 arrows wrote:
Never said u glitch pk.

2 arrows wrote:
Now to the pk part:
1. u did, amnesia is fukin horrible, dipshit, cannot even remember ur own words
2. where the fuk has it come from
3. ur opinion is based on nothing..u didnt watch vid, u didnt pk, how u now then?
4. rofl, ur never in wild.. if ur @ mind altar, zone 1 wild..i can hardly call it wilderness l0l
5. lmao so its not for noobs? ur one poor faggot whos scared to use ahrim on pk server
6. u got owned..u tried 2 talk shit bout him, triggering the bans for all your offences.. he banned half of ur accs and u cannot do shit about it l0l.. how u defend urself? u cant defend urself against disabled e-thug that tries to evade fight by showing his incapabilities. wats the fukin point to argue with u when u say ur always in wild while ur not? banning is the only way for fgts like u and ur imaginary-inflated-gay-doll-brother.
Back to top Go down
porkork

PostSubject: Re: Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award?   Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:54 pm

2 arrows wrote:
porkork wrote:
overkil wrote:
porkork wrote:
overkil wrote:

who the fuk cares how fast we reply? i could as well call u a nolifer cuz u play on pc after 10 pm.. makes as much sense.

porkork wrote:

2 arrows wrote:

Now to the pk part:

Rofl, you amuse me.
2 arrows wrote:
Never said u glitch pk.

2 arrows wrote:
Now to the pk part:
3. ur opinion is based on nothing..u didnt watch vid, u didnt pk, how u now then?
4. rofl, ur never in wild.. if ur @ mind altar, zone 1 wild..i can hardly call it wilderness l0l
5. lmao so its not for noobs? ur one poor faggot whos scared to use ahrim on pk server
6. u got owned..u tried 2 talk shit bout him, triggering the bans for all your offences.. he banned half of ur accs and u cannot do shit about it l0l.. how u defend urself? u cant defend urself against disabled e-thug that tries to evade fight by showing his incapabilities. wats the fukin point to argue with u when u say ur always in wild while ur not? banning is the only way for fgts like u and ur imaginary-inflated-gay-doll-brother.

Lol? im not the real porkork queerbag, i dont even have an acc on the pk server with anything on it. Get ur fucking facts straight b4 u talk. I could careless if my accounts r banned, its just a fucking pixelated thing. I bet if u got banned, ud cry and complain for ur acc back cause u nolifed for 138, or u would just suck max'es dick for it back.

This post is so boring now. Ur arguments r shit, ur shit, and xeonix is shit.

Cya nub,
and gl to all the nubs who have to deal with these fag no-lifers who think their god.

And if u think ur god at pk try some real pking on real rs, that is if u can afford it. geek
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award?   Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:43 pm

They have whole accs on rs dedicated to rs pking and they can afford noob
Back to top Go down
2 arrows
Jr Member
Jr Member

PostSubject: Re: Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award?   Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:49 am

porkork wrote:
2 arrows wrote:
porkork wrote:
overkil wrote:
porkork wrote:
overkil wrote:

porkork wrote:

2 arrows wrote:

Now to the pk part:

Rofl, you amuse me.
2 arrows wrote:
Never said u glitch pk.

2 arrows wrote:
Now to the pk part:

Lol? im not the real porkork queerbag, i dont even have an acc on the pk server with anything on it. Get ur fucking facts straight b4 u talk. I could careless if my accounts r banned, its just a fucking pixelated thing. I bet if u got banned, ud cry and complain for ur acc back cause u nolifed for 138, or u would just suck max'es dick for it back.

This post is so boring now. Ur arguments r shit, ur shit, and xeonix is shit.

Cya nub,
and gl to all the nubs who have to deal with these fag no-lifers who think their god.

And if u think ur god at pk try some real pking on real rs, that is if u can afford it. geek

Where are your arguments? "nolifer", "i culd carre less", "u faggot", "i got time in life" that's all you can say.
Why the fuck you cannot get access to own account? You share 5 accounts and3 personalities with your imaginary brother, that's antic.. do you expect all of us to follow your twisted mentality? I, same as majority of others, do not see other way than treating you as 1 person.
You do care about bans, you come here saying 8 is nerd cuz he abused you... probably pming max appealing for ban and acting tough in posts.
How can you be good at rs when you fail at private server? Do you say runescape is shit when you get owned on it it and aski for a fight on wow? That's never-ending cycle.
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award?   Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:26 am

porkork wrote:
stef wrote:

Fine, u post fast 2. happy?

no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award?   Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do 2 Arrows and 8 Deserve this award?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2