Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob?

Go down 
4 posters

yes
Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob? Vote_lcap13%Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
no
Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob? Vote_lcap50%Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
He's a fag either way
Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob? Vote_lcap13%Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
I'm just a jealous fag [added by stef]
Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob? Vote_lcap24%Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob? Vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
porkork

Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob? Empty
PostSubject: Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob?   Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:32 pm

This was 2 Arrows after he got 138 on Xeonix
Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob? O5av60

Am I right?

Last edited by porkork on Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob?   Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:43 pm

Nice copy faggot
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
Boken
Respected Member
Respected Member

PostSubject: Re: Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob?   Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:52 am

porkork wrote:
Am I a little faggoty-ass shemale motherfucker, who should stay the fuck away from the forum and server?

Yes, good observation.
Back to top Go down
porkork

PostSubject: Re: Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob?   Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:11 pm

Boken wrote:
porkork wrote:
Is Boken a little faggoty-ass shemale motherfucker, who should stay the fuck away from the forum and server?

Yes, good observation.

Nice Boken, you just embarrased yourself.

also, why are you getting mad about pixels? You don't own them. Silly Jew froob Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob? Icon_cyclops
Back to top Go down
Boken
Respected Member
Respected Member

PostSubject: Re: Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob?   Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:14 pm

porkork wrote:
Boken wrote:
porkork wrote:
Is Boken a little faggoty-ass shemale motherfucker, who should stay the fuck away from the forum and server?

Yes, good observation.

also, why are you getting mad about pixels? You don't own them. Silly Jew froob Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob? Icon_cyclops

Why did you edit my quotation?
Back to top Go down
porkork

PostSubject: Re: Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob?   Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:16 pm

Boken wrote:
porkork wrote:
Boken wrote:
porkork wrote:

Yes, good observation.

Why did u have to go an expose me for what i am???

Im sorry for exposing u Boken, but with all this stuff going on i figure i might as well join on in. king
Back to top Go down
Boken
Respected Member
Respected Member

PostSubject: Re: Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob?   Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:21 pm

porkork wrote:
Boken wrote:
porkork wrote:
Boken wrote:
porkork wrote:

Yes, good observation.

Why did u have to go an expose me for what i am???

Im sorry for exposing u Boken, but with all this stuff going on i figure i might as well join on in. king

I'm sorry about your banned ass you shemale fuck. Exposing me of what? You edit my quotations and claim that exposing me? You exposed urself as a shemale, nothing false has been told about you.
Back to top Go down
2 arrows
Jr Member
Jr Member

PostSubject: Re: Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob?   Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:34 pm

porkork wrote:
Boken wrote:
porkork wrote:

Yes, good observation.

im sure u pmed max saying that so many bad players on server abusing u who should get demoded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob?   Is 2 Arrows a no-lifeing noob? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1