Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Lost stuff in bank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkfaimien
Jr Member
Jr Member

Lost stuff in bank Empty
PostSubject: Lost stuff in bank   Lost stuff in bank EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:26 pm

Ummmm some 1 plz help me i was doing slayer task and i had 1.5m and 8 rune scims. My slayer task was ice giants. i have d scim ko as proff that i had those items. i went back for second trip off ice gints and when i came back 2 my bank my money and rune scims where gone. =[
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

Lost stuff in bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost stuff in bank   Lost stuff in bank EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:39 pm

1) reopen bank
2) check your inventory
3) d scim is shemale and therefore not proof
Back to top Go down
darkfaimien
Jr Member
Jr Member

Lost stuff in bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost stuff in bank   Lost stuff in bank EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:34 pm

omg some plz i need my stuff help if d scim cant be prof then i dont no what else 2 do=[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost stuff in bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost stuff in bank   Lost stuff in bank Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost stuff in bank
Page 1 of 1