Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

lost my stuff when i teled!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pk 0wn3d
Noob
Noob

lost my stuff when i teled!!!! Empty
PostSubject: lost my stuff when i teled!!!!   lost my stuff when i teled!!!! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:58 pm

i lost my stuff when i was in pvp arena and teled when i died
Back to top Go down
pk 0wn3d
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: lost my stuff when i teled!!!!   lost my stuff when i teled!!!! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:02 pm

i lost: str ammy iron legs iron plate mithril gloves whip ring of
wealth lost 319k and unholy book
Back to top Go down
ripage
ripage

PostSubject: Re: lost my stuff when i teled!!!!   lost my stuff when i teled!!!! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:12 pm

i know last night 2 players tryed to get me to do samething no clue what they wanted to happen.

i guess just to see ppl lose stuff?
Back to top Go down
pk 0wn3d
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: lost my stuff when i teled!!!!   lost my stuff when i teled!!!! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:13 pm

omg asdfghjl told me that he wanna test something in pvp arena he told me that he want too test what happend if you tele and he hits me so i did and when i did i died and lost all my stuff
and he set that the gonna come back i was waiting but the never showed again.
Back to top Go down
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

PostSubject: Re: lost my stuff when i teled!!!!   lost my stuff when i teled!!!! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:27 pm

will be solved once I see asd on msn...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lost my stuff when i teled!!!!   lost my stuff when i teled!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

lost my stuff when i teled!!!!
Page 1 of 1