Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

whyare ppl quiting?

Go down 
+5
Joesk3
stef
rocko
Partypete
d scim ko
9 posters
AuthorMessage
d scim ko
Noob
Noob
d scim ko

whyare ppl quiting? Empty
PostSubject: whyare ppl quiting?   whyare ppl quiting? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:52 am

people are quiting because of the lack of modest mods and admins. 123456789a can spawn his items but yet he still dicides to lure ppl making them loose masive amounts of money and items. he yelled at me for xlogging okay like no1 else would of xlogged if u had 2m on u and u where getting fced. im tired of ppl on this server and yet nothinghas been done.
Back to top Go down
Partypete
Partypete

PostSubject: Re: whyare ppl quiting?   whyare ppl quiting? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:18 am

Yeah what Stef said!!

Last edited by Partypete on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rocko
Respected Member
Respected Member
rocko

PostSubject: Re: whyare ppl quiting?   whyare ppl quiting? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:55 am

No, they would not have xlogged.
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: whyare ppl quiting?   whyare ppl quiting? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:41 pm

You got lured and you decided to xlog. That is why I came on 123456789a to sort this shit out, but wait.. you didn't just xlog once.. you did it THREE TIMES. i even tryed talkin wiv u bout it n u ran away but upload teh vid mebi u get more supporters wen dey see wat actually happend how u xlogd 3 times lrufl0rl0tlf0mfal0l you broke 4 rules today 1 shemale 2 xlog 3 xlog 4xlog zomg gl getting mod bby p.s my e-dik is huge wana c it? 8===================================D oh 2 laaate ur ownd

also wat u meen notin has been done yet..? wat u want 2 be done?as far as i no u got house tele lured lulz few topics bout dat mebi u shuld bi moar activve den u wuldnt have needed 2 xlog for 2m:[ n luring will always be der if u liek it or not go seerch 4 a noncb serv so u can train ur skiller in pce
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
Joesk3
Jr Member
Jr Member

PostSubject: Re: whyare ppl quiting?   whyare ppl quiting? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:59 pm

8 and 123456789a is shits... 123456789a spawning items... 8 luring playerss.. Shitsss... This server so badly for Skilling...
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: whyare ppl quiting?   whyare ppl quiting? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:53 am

Joesk3 wrote:
8 and 123456789a is shits... 123456789a spawning items... 8 luring playerss.. Shitsss... This server so badly for Skilling...

why are you even here? ive seen you on the pk serv you cant even get 1m there
Back to top Go down
Zimon
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: whyare ppl quiting?   whyare ppl quiting? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:11 am

Exactly the same happend for me just with torso killing skeleton fremmeniks for slayer task u bl0w wouldnt leave me alone and start fcing me and saying smd hes hidden admin and then i x logged cuz i wasnt planning on waisting 3 hours to get it again then he tele me to wild and kill me and i lose all my good stuff and torso
Back to top Go down
Zimon
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: whyare ppl quiting?   whyare ppl quiting? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:11 am

But i just did it once
Back to top Go down
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

PostSubject: Re: whyare ppl quiting?   whyare ppl quiting? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:39 am

d scim ko wrote:
people are quiting because of the lack of modest mods and admins. 123456789a can spawn his items but yet he still dicides to lure ppl making them loose masive amounts of money and items. he yelled at me for xlogging okay like no1 else would of xlogged if u had 2m on u and u where getting fced. im tired of ppl on this server and yet nothinghas been done.
When did 123456789a lure people? Announcing 99 slayer party isn't a lure itself, I'd say that responsibility goes to the player owning house.
You do not make sense at all, you say that nothing is done. What shall I do? Ban you for xlogging? Really?

You want lurers to get banned/taken items from despite their legitimacy and yourself to be compensated/awarded as a victim of non-existing offence.

Joesk3 wrote:
Somehow the SAME persons keep getting lured and muted OVER AND OVER.
1) What is wrong with admins spawning items? None of the items have been given to players.. What's your point here? That you are not an admin?
2) Server is bad for skilling.. Why? Because some people are too stupid?

Zimon wrote:
Exactly the same happend for me just with torso killing skeleton fremmeniks for slayer task u bl0w wouldnt leave me alone and start fcing me and saying smd hes hidden admin and then i x logged cuz i wasnt planning on waisting 3 hours to get it again then he tele me to wild and kill me and i lose all my good stuff and torso
::rules
No x-logging. 'I wasnt planning on wasting 3 hours' isn't an excuse.

To sum it up:

You get scouted/lured by players without extra rights => you xlog => you break rules

Now explain what the punishment should be like..? Jail you for 2 days? You will play something else and then just keep the items. It definetely doesn't satisfy the players you have x-logged against.

You try to get away with xlog and complain if admin punishes you.

Have you got any arguments to justify yourself now?
Back to top Go down
Joesk3
Jr Member
Jr Member

PostSubject: Re: whyare ppl quiting?   whyare ppl quiting? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:12 am

yeaa? Than i too need money and íf i get lure im so angry omfg i getting whip 2 weeks and i just got LURE... so nice, and my Torso?? + void?? stfuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: whyare ppl quiting?   whyare ppl quiting? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:37 am

Zimon wrote:

Fuck you, why are you making up shit? Shall I upload the clips?
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: whyare ppl quiting?   whyare ppl quiting? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:01 pm

stef wrote:
Zimon wrote:

These noobs complain to much i had my moments ive x logged got it on vid but i know better now just not worth it if u lose it get it back idk but still why go to 8s house for a d party who gives stuff away to greedy noobs gosh
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: whyare ppl quiting?   whyare ppl quiting? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:14 pm

overkil wrote:
stef wrote:
Zimon wrote:

These noobs complain to much i had my moments ive x logged got it on vid but i know better now just not worth it if u lose it get it back idk but still why go to 8s house for a d party who gives stuff away to greedy noobs gosh

rofllolomglmao you x-logged?
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: whyare ppl quiting?   whyare ppl quiting? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:28 pm

dsmith wrote:
overkil wrote:
stef wrote:
Zimon wrote:

Yes, look at nh pk vid very last 5 secs
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: whyare ppl quiting?   whyare ppl quiting? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:02 pm

overkil wrote:
dsmith wrote:
overkil wrote:
stef wrote:
Zimon wrote:

Yes, look at nh pk vid very last 5 secs

o ya
Back to top Go down
Zimon
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: whyare ppl quiting?   whyare ppl quiting? EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:13 am

Ur still stuck at my xlog? Lmao? U still break the rules luring ppl and stuff all u are is a bunch of bored admins.
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: whyare ppl quiting?   whyare ppl quiting? EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:36 am

Zimon wrote:
Ur still stuck at my xlog? Lmao? U still break the rules luring ppl and stuff all u are is a bunch of bored admins.

People should not look at me as an admin when I am on 'You Blow'. Also I did not lure you, you were just at the wrong spot at the wrong time. You are the one that are bringing da xlog up agen if u remembr i solved teh problem l8r dat day.
Back to top Go down
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

PostSubject: Re: whyare ppl quiting?   whyare ppl quiting? EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:44 am

Zimon wrote:

Give me proof of ADMIN ACCOUNTS luring and breaking rules.
Until that stop flaming on forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whyare ppl quiting?   whyare ppl quiting? Empty

Back to top Go down

whyare ppl quiting?
Page 1 of 1