Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video Empty
PostSubject: Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video   Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:03 am

Last night our clan leader in cs 1.6 released our clan video.
How good for us enjoy the great edit and pro skill in cs 1.6
Heres the link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMTb42KXhc4
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video   Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:07 pm

sick we need to play sometime
Back to top Go down
zwemmel
Jr Member
Jr Member

PostSubject: Re: Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video   Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:32 pm

h4x lol
Back to top Go down
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

PostSubject: Re: Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video   Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:44 am

overkil wrote:
sick we need to play sometime

Sure i d like 2.
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video   Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:42 am

When where what server?
Back to top Go down
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

PostSubject: Re: Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video   Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:48 pm

overkil wrote:
When where what server?

You jsut want to paly on public server with me or do 1 vs 1 or have a cw my clan vs your or your friends ?
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video   Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:07 pm

preferably 1 vs 1 or a group fight oh and btw do u surf? cause i would like to do that.
Back to top Go down
k0allnewbs_the unforgiven
Respected Member
Respected Member
k0allnewbs_the unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video   Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:22 pm

that was anal rapage! nice vid/clan
Back to top Go down
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

PostSubject: Re: Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video   Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:01 pm

overkil wrote:
preferably 1 vs 1 or a group fight oh and btw do u surf? cause i would like to do that.

No I don't surf, surf maps are for sad losers who dot rly know how to play.
Back to top Go down
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

PostSubject: Re: Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video   Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:01 pm

k0allnewbs_the unforgiven wrote:
that was anal rapage! nice vid/clan

Thx
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video   Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:57 pm

booo0 wrote:
overkil wrote:

KK lets play then and btw surf is alot harder than real i can do more backwards then you can front so id shush give me the ip of a server YOU want to play on and a time ill go
Back to top Go down
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

PostSubject: Re: Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video   Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:11 pm

overkil wrote:
booo0 wrote:
overkil wrote:

KK lets play then and btw surf is alot harder than real i can do more backwards then you can front so id shush give me the ip of a server YOU want to play on and a time ill go

I'll see what server i can get but i wount rlt rush it cause I dont rly think you are the most worthy oponent for well I'l just fun vs you.
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video   Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:42 pm

booo0 wrote:
overkil wrote:
booo0 wrote:
overkil wrote:

I'll see what server i can get but i wount rlt rush it cause I dont rly think you are the most worthy oponent for well I'l just fun vs you.

Tehe, y r u talking 2 him laik dat? not dat i rly give a sjeet but u always complein on mi being cokky wtf do u cal urself den? lollol
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

PostSubject: Re: Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video   Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:28 pm

stef wrote:
booo0 wrote:
overkil wrote:
booo0 wrote:
overkil wrote:

Tehe, y r u talking 2 him laik dat? not dat i rly give a sjeet but u always complein on mi being cokky wtf do u cal urself den? lollol

It's just I think so cause i DON'T bileave that any1 on this server plays bether than me. And I dint sey he wount be any challange i sed i Think he wount be but who knows.
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video   Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:27 pm

booo0 wrote:
stef wrote:
booo0 wrote:
overkil wrote:
booo0 wrote:
overkil wrote:

It's just I think so cause i DON'T bileave that any1 on this server plays bether than me. And I dint sey he wount be any challange i sed i Think he wount be but who knows.
i can read n dats not wut u said, mebi it was wut u ment but dint come out teh way u wanted it 2 come out n y u dun answer my question
Back to top Go down
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

PostSubject: Re: Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video   Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:35 pm

stef wrote:
booo0 wrote:
stef wrote:
booo0 wrote:
overkil wrote:
booo0 wrote:
overkil wrote:

i can read n dats not wut u said, mebi it was wut u ment but dint come out teh way u wanted it 2 come out n y u dun answer my question

Well stef just nvm that I dont want to bother start some kind of so called " flame off " or what ever so I'l be the smartest man to just ignore you and walk away K? Nothing personal It's just you are an ass and I dont want to bother dealing with such unmanerd person like you.Also I'd like to add Gz on getting into a class which consists of 50% arabs and niggers.I hope you having fun with those black people and some dudes from afganistan who usually come to school with a bomb west.Well have fun and good luck I will no longer responde to any of your commets no matter what you write or tell about me.

Last edited by booo0 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to edit bc found some spelling mistakes.)
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video   Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:56 pm

booo0 wrote:
stef wrote:
booo0 wrote:
stef wrote:
booo0 wrote:
overkil wrote:
booo0 wrote:
overkil wrote:

Well stef just nvm that I dont want to bother start some kind of so called " flame off " or what ever so I'l be the smartest man to just ignore you and walk away K? Nothing personal It's just you are an ass and I dont want to bother dealing with such unmanerd person like you.Also I'd like to add Gz on getting into a class which consists of 50% arabs and niggers.I hope you having fun with those black people and some dudes from afganistan who usually come to school with a bomb west.Well have fun and good luck I will no longer responde to any of your commets no matter what you write or tell about me.

that is called being rude, i askd u a simpl question n u switched subject ' dun wanna start a flame war blahblahblah' n for your info the pakis/niggers r smerter dan u l0l n u got the statistics wrong its 75%+;D n were do u study? bc we r into teh awsum school subject y dun u tell me bit of ur class/school as we a sharing info bout eachother.
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video   Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:59 pm

u really doubt my ability to play im not saying im better im just saying you think your better than every1 else we will see once we play =D
Back to top Go down
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

PostSubject: Re: Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video   Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:45 am

overkil wrote:
u really doubt my ability to play im not saying im better im just saying you think your better than every1 else we will see once we play =D

Sure man but tell me where are you from cause then i know which server would be good for us. So we bouth would have good enough ping to play.Cause if your from like idk australia and i m from estonia then I will have ping about from 3-18 and youl have like 300-1800.So I dont think that would be the most fair play.
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video   Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:57 am

im from the us lol? plus i wont get that bad of ping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video   Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video Empty

Back to top Go down

Cs 1.6 MYCW pro game clan video
Page 1 of 1