Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

x-men wolverine origins video game showdown

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

x-men wolverine origins video game showdown Empty
PostSubject: x-men wolverine origins video game showdown   x-men wolverine origins video game showdown EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:57 am

I made vid of my favorite battles in that game i hope you like it. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IveKpbzSlk
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: x-men wolverine origins video game showdown   x-men wolverine origins video game showdown EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:12 am

Please Use HD HD HD HD HD HD HD HD HD HD HD HD HD HD HD HD HD HD
╔═╦╗╔╦╗╔═╦═╦╦╦╦╗╔═╗ ║╚╣║║║╚╣╚╣╔╣╔╣║╚╣═╣ ╠╗║╚╝║║╠╗║╚╣║║║║║═╣ ╚═╩══╩═╩═╩═╩╝╚╩═╩═╝

need a guide how 2 get HD?
n decent vid
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

PostSubject: Re: x-men wolverine origins video game showdown   x-men wolverine origins video game showdown EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:35 am

Idk i can view it in HD.
Back to top Go down
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

PostSubject: Re: x-men wolverine origins video game showdown   x-men wolverine origins video game showdown EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:35 am

And what you mean by decent vid ?
Back to top Go down
zwemmel
Jr Member
Jr Member

PostSubject: Re: x-men wolverine origins video game showdown   x-men wolverine origins video game showdown EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:34 am

cool game Razz use d claws lol
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: x-men wolverine origins video game showdown   x-men wolverine origins video game showdown EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:41 am

booo0 wrote:
Idk i can view it in HD.

then u r fucking talented bc u cant view a hq vid in hd but u can view a hd vid in hq ders a diff n wut i meen by decent vid; nothing special
Back to top Go down
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

PostSubject: Re: x-men wolverine origins video game showdown   x-men wolverine origins video game showdown EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:50 am

It's what i sed i just filmed my favorite bosses in the game.Yesterday night was released my Cs 1.6 clan video i uploaded it today so if you like to comment that video go ahead i think the guy who edited it did does the editing betehr on his worse day than you can ever do.
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: x-men wolverine origins video game showdown   x-men wolverine origins video game showdown EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:15 pm

booo0 wrote:
It's what i sed i just filmed my favorite bosses in the game.Yesterday night was released my Cs 1.6 clan video i uploaded it today so if you like to comment that video go ahead i think the guy who edited it did does the editing betehr on his worse day than you can ever do.
alrdy seen it its nothing specila some masking few effects shit music 3/5
he did nothing special with it. i can also name few ppl dat r my 'm8s' dat pwn ur m8 in both cs n editing lolololol its no biggie pal

p.s r u in teh vid? if so where@

rssuck13337 commented on Runescape - Golddigger87 Ar... (3 weeks ago)
"luv your vids your great man !!"
(fanboi)

Channel Comments (1)
gidon538

gidon538 (5 months ago)
Spam Marked as spam
hey i got some questions i know im not the best but i maded 3pk vids in 2 days cause i just liked it
but how can i make better vids if i dont know how Razz can u help me ??

y u dun help him?
Back to top Go down
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

PostSubject: Re: x-men wolverine origins video game showdown   x-men wolverine origins video game showdown EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:27 pm

I m ZaP as it ses in a info and i dont even know that gidon guy lol and the vid ii was commeting he used my fav song so tahts why i liked it. Btw why do you ahve to screw around with every 1 ?
Back to top Go down
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

PostSubject: Re: x-men wolverine origins video game showdown   x-men wolverine origins video game showdown EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:29 pm

Stef af what if tehre was spawN playing in that vid youd still say taht your friends own him in cs? cause ofc you and your "m8s" are the best at everything.You are just being cocky all the time telling that everything is crap exept those things what you have done.And i bet you dont even know who spawN is...
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: x-men wolverine origins video game showdown   x-men wolverine origins video game showdown EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:30 pm

booo0 wrote:
Stef af what if tehre was spawN playing in that vid youd still say taht your friends own him in cs? cause ofc you and your "m8s" are the best at everything.You are just being cocky all the time telling that everything is crap exept those things what you have done.And i bet you dont even know who spawN is...

the only GOOD thing bout teh vid was teh kills l0l y u talking so much st0f l2read if u cant handle a open minded coment bout a vid u post den dun fukkin do it. im cocky n u cant do shet bout it n spawn is d00d from xeonix beta? i duno rly dun care either l0l so save it 4 sum1 who actuly cares pal
Back to top Go down
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

PostSubject: Re: x-men wolverine origins video game showdown   x-men wolverine origins video game showdown EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:37 pm

Ok stef i m fucking done with you you poor fuck from gheto place gtfo off my posts just mind your own busniess and i mind mine.You dont have to do shitty coment on every my post i know you are a kid with a small dick so you post HATE comments cause you are bord and have 2 small dick to jerk off so you post hate comets.I dont want your open minded coment cause all you do is flame people even if the vid is good and edit is 5 times bether than yours idiotic TNH vid.
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: x-men wolverine origins video game showdown   x-men wolverine origins video game showdown EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:44 pm

booo0 wrote:
Ok stef i m fucking done with you you poor fuck from gheto place gtfo off my posts just mind your own busniess and i mind mine.You dont have to do shitty coment on every my post i know you are a kid with a small dick so you post HATE comments cause you are bord and have 2 small dick to jerk off so you post hate comets.I dont want your open minded coment cause all you do is flame people even if the vid is good and edit is 5 times bether than yours idiotic TNH vid.
heheheheheheeehhheehheheheheheheheeehehehe i giggled Laughing when r u losing ur virginity? when u getting married? honor irl pl0x
Back to top Go down
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

PostSubject: Re: x-men wolverine origins video game showdown   x-men wolverine origins video game showdown EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:48 pm

Why do you even ask when i m getting maried you sick perv and why the hell do you care so much about my virginity are you gay or something.Ohh I bet you lsot your virginity to some fat nigger for 5$ so you could make yourselve member in real scape.
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: x-men wolverine origins video game showdown   x-men wolverine origins video game showdown EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:57 pm

booo0 wrote:
Why do you even ask when i m getting maried you sick perv and why the hell do you care so much about my virginity are you gay or something.Ohh I bet you lsot your virginity to some fat nigger for 5$ so you could make yourselve member in real scape.

u dint no dat im a perv? ask abraham bout dat L n y i care so much bout ur virginity bc i find it funny how u call me some nerdy geek but when u start shaking n stammering wen u r near girls n 'are you gay or something.Ohh I bet you lsot your virginity to some fat nigger for 5$ so you could make yourselve member in real scape' thats some kinky shet rite der
Back to top Go down
booo0
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
booo0

PostSubject: Re: x-men wolverine origins video game showdown   x-men wolverine origins video game showdown EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:01 pm

You think i start shaking n stammering wen i m near girls i hade more Gf's than you and gobbin have fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: x-men wolverine origins video game showdown   x-men wolverine origins video game showdown Empty

Back to top Go down

x-men wolverine origins video game showdown
Page 1 of 1