Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

New Forums yay!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
i prayer i
Web Developer
Web Developer

New Forums yay! Empty
PostSubject: New Forums yay!   New Forums yay! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am

Well as you can tell we have obviously gotten a new forum. This is because the old forum provider did not handle the forums.(not MAX don't flame). So i Decided to make a new forum and it is still not finished ,but it will be soon. This forum should only be discussed about "Xeonix" unless you are using the Off topic section. This Forum will be ran by Max and I. Also say you get FORUM Moderator/Admin you may not receive it in-game purpose is that we have to know how you react to players on the server. Also players If you "flame " staff they HAVE the right to "flame" back! Also AUTO is very against the rules! So for the autoer's that want to join you will be punished.

--Thanks--
I prayer i king
Back to top Go down
http://xeonix.roflforum.net
Drop Dead
Noob
Noob

New Forums yay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums yay!   New Forums yay! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:37 pm

Will these forums have everything like old forums?like show off section,chat box,etc.?
Back to top Go down
i prayer i
Web Developer
Web Developer

New Forums yay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums yay!   New Forums yay! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:42 pm

When the Forums will be similar not exactly like the other forums and they are still not fully done. Yet they will be done in a short period of time.

-prayer- king
Back to top Go down
xxkillerxx
Noob
Noob
xxkillerxx

New Forums yay! Empty
PostSubject: helping   New Forums yay! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:59 am

im waiting for it Smile
but if you need any code help ur something kinda that call me

.::.xxkillerxx.::.
Back to top Go down
Ogre 1
Noob
Noob
Ogre 1

New Forums yay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums yay!   New Forums yay! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:10 pm

i prayer i wrote:
Well as you can tell we have obviously gotten a new forum. This is because the old forum provider did not handle the forums.(not MAX don't flame). So i Decided to make a new forum and it is still not finished ,but it will be soon. This forum should only be discussed about "Xeonix" unless you are using the Off topic section. This Forum will be ran by Max and I. Also say you get FORUM Moderator/Admin you may not receive it in-game purpose is that we have to know how you react to players on the server. Also players If you "flame " staff they HAVE the right to "flame" back! Also AUTO is very against the rules! So for the autoer's that want to join you will be punished.

--Thanks--
I prayer i king

Hey i was wondering if i can give a few suggestions about the forums, you see i have many different forumotion account and i am well experienced with it. Thx.
Back to top Go down
blackkill27
Noob
Noob
blackkill27

New Forums yay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums yay!   New Forums yay! EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:02 pm

i prayer i wrote:
When the Forums will be similar not exactly like the other forums and they are still not fully done. Yet they will be done in a short period of time.

-prayer- king
ur avatar is cool hoqw do you make that avatar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Forums yay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums yay!   New Forums yay! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Forums yay!
Page 1 of 1