Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

people who spam be muted from forums?

Go down 
+2
haulybawlls
THE OGK
6 posters

SHOULD SPAMMERS BE MUTED ON FORUMS?
YES INGAME TOO
people who spam be muted from forums? Vote_lcap41%people who spam be muted from forums? Vote_rcap
 41% [ 7 ]
YES ON FORUMS
people who spam be muted from forums? Vote_lcap47%people who spam be muted from forums? Vote_rcap
 47% [ 8 ]
NO
people who spam be muted from forums? Vote_lcap12%people who spam be muted from forums? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
THE OGK

people who spam be muted from forums? Empty
PostSubject: people who spam be muted from forums?   people who spam be muted from forums? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:15 pm

WHAT DO YOU THINK? dont be afraid to vote lol. and your one of those spammers dont bother voting...
Back to top Go down
haulybawlls
haulybawlls

PostSubject: Re: people who spam be muted from forums?   people who spam be muted from forums? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:42 pm

lets see this is a retarded post hows tht spam for you?
Back to top Go down
http://menlymen.forumotion.com
THE OGK

PostSubject: Re: people who spam be muted from forums?   people who spam be muted from forums? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:44 pm

o so again your spamming... of course you vote no because your a freaken spammer... get off my topic.. not exactly spam being that this topic is talking about spam and im not posting new comments im editing old comments...

Last edited by THE OGK on Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
haulybawlls
haulybawlls

PostSubject: Re: people who spam be muted from forums?   people who spam be muted from forums? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:47 pm

i didnt vote -.- i dont take part in stupid pointless votes btw u just spammed
Back to top Go down
http://menlymen.forumotion.com
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: people who spam be muted from forums?   people who spam be muted from forums? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:53 pm

THE OGK wrote:
WHAT DO YOU THINK? dont be afraid to vote lol. and your one of those spammers dont bother voting...
NO consider this as spam
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
THE OGK

PostSubject: Re: people who spam be muted from forums?   people who spam be muted from forums? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:31 pm

stef wrote:
THE OGK wrote:
NO consider this as spam

exactly why your negative 14 rep
Back to top Go down
-.- not cool
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: people who spam be muted from forums?   people who spam be muted from forums? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:51 pm

exactly why i'm banned not for spam or anything ur vote has failed you but i've been banned because of reopening topics wich isnt in the rules so i got banned for innocence
Back to top Go down
THE OGK

PostSubject: Re: people who spam be muted from forums?   people who spam be muted from forums? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:55 pm

-.- not cool wrote:
exactly why i'm banned not for spam or anything ur vote has failed you but i've been banned because of reopening topics wich isnt in the rules so i got banned for innocence

actually your muted for spaming almost every single topic... and thats why i made this topic because it annoys me to see people righting rofl or thats cool on every single topic then gloating because they have most post. i think its pointless and really annoying...
Back to top Go down
marquancez
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: people who spam be muted from forums?   people who spam be muted from forums? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:25 am

how long are you muted??
Back to top Go down
Zanzetsou Clough
Zanzetsou Clough

PostSubject: Re: people who spam be muted from forums?   people who spam be muted from forums? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:18 pm

I think spammers should have a partial ban from the forums. Not in-game. Spamming is considered an offence on most servers so I guess it's wrong. I voted yes to the ban.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: people who spam be muted from forums?   people who spam be muted from forums? Empty

Back to top Go down

people who spam be muted from forums?
Page 1 of 1