Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

This Is JOE(Hello)

Go down 
+3
i_austin_i
karlottutu
- 99 fm ftw -
7 posters
AuthorMessage
- 99 fm ftw -
- 99 fm ftw -

This Is JOE(Hello) Empty
PostSubject: This Is JOE(Hello)   This Is JOE(Hello) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:03 pm

Lol Vote, Rate Comment, For More JOE Like Video's, GF Bro............. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
karlottutu
Noob
Noob

This Is JOE(Hello) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is JOE(Hello)   This Is JOE(Hello) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:43 am

el ow el............
Back to top Go down
i_austin_i
Noob
Noob
i_austin_i

This Is JOE(Hello) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is JOE(Hello)   This Is JOE(Hello) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:21 am

LOL gf 11 year old. He should be playing neopets or club penguin or something. Don't you have to be like older than 14 to play runescape anyways?
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

This Is JOE(Hello) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is JOE(Hello)   This Is JOE(Hello) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:11 pm

i_austin_i wrote:
LOL gf 11 year old. He should be playing neopets or club penguin or something. Don't you have to be like older than 14 to play runescape anyways?
club penguin > rs
Back to top Go down
Hello
Respected Member
Respected Member
Hello

This Is JOE(Hello) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is JOE(Hello)   This Is JOE(Hello) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:12 am

Btw, im 15,and why the fuck did you choose to pick on me? Damn newfags.
Back to top Go down
i_austin_i
Noob
Noob
i_austin_i

This Is JOE(Hello) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is JOE(Hello)   This Is JOE(Hello) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:22 pm

dsmith wrote:
i_austin_i wrote:
club penguin > rs

Only when your members on club penguin.
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

This Is JOE(Hello) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is JOE(Hello)   This Is JOE(Hello) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:02 pm

dsmith wrote:
i_austin_i wrote:
club penguin > rs
club penguin > him
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

This Is JOE(Hello) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is JOE(Hello)   This Is JOE(Hello) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:31 pm

stef wrote:
dsmith wrote:
i_austin_i wrote:
club penguin > rs
club penguin > him
agreed
Back to top Go down
john darby2
Noob
Noob
john darby2

This Is JOE(Hello) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is JOE(Hello)   This Is JOE(Hello) EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:44 pm

i think its 13 nd gf kid should have been more carefull lol nd LMFAO at club penguin rofl i cant belive that that acualy made the news wtf lol
BREAKING NEWS: KID GETS HACKED ON RUNESCAPE LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This Is JOE(Hello) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is JOE(Hello)   This Is JOE(Hello) Empty

Back to top Go down

This Is JOE(Hello)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: General Section-
Jump to: