Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Yay i don't have to quit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

Yay i don't have to quit Empty
PostSubject: Yay i don't have to quit   Yay i don't have to quit EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:41 am

This morning i woke up and found that a letter was on my bed i opened it and it said we didn't have to start school until September. The reason for that is due to the American economy being so bad we've so many school budget cuts we've had to shorten the school year. To many of you it may sound like wonderful news but it isn't because i actually enjoy learning new things and now were going to have to work our asses of to try to keep up with the curriculum. Because of this i have found much more time to play Xeonix, and not have to prepare for school.
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

Yay i don't have to quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay i don't have to quit   Yay i don't have to quit EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:31 pm

Wow that's kind of weird 0_o
Back to top Go down

Yay i don't have to quit
Page 1 of 1