Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

I love this bullshit...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Skill
Baby Skill

I love this bullshit... Empty
PostSubject: I love this bullshit...   I love this bullshit... EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:49 pm

This is god damn sad all these racists mother fuckers think there cool, Max what are you thinking giving these people power in the server, its not worth playing if you're constantly getting ripped on for dumbass reasons, If you dont like brazilians or americans fine, everyone has the right to an opinion but we dont need to know that yours, please stop all this bull shit....

[img]I love this bullshit... 2db89r5[/img]
Back to top Go down
Hello
Respected Member
Respected Member
Hello

PostSubject: Re: I love this bullshit...   I love this bullshit... EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Lol, this stuff happens evrrywhere you cant escape it.
Back to top Go down
Baby Skill
Baby Skill

PostSubject: Re: I love this bullshit...   I love this bullshit... EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:41 pm

its funny watching them cry...
Back to top Go down
Hello
Respected Member
Respected Member
Hello

PostSubject: Re: I love this bullshit...   I love this bullshit... EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:01 pm

Haha ik ik.
Back to top Go down
2 arrows
Jr Member
Jr Member

PostSubject: Re: I love this bullshit...   I love this bullshit... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:18 am

wat nation was it bout? brazilians or americans? thats fine
apparently u dont understand that blacks sandniggas and other all kinds of metises r inferior and ARE THREATENING whiteman society
gladly, here in china, those motherfucking imams get jailed before they even they find their way to mosque (in other words, place where potential terrorists gather to dismantle democracy and create islamic states based on sharia)
u want women 2 wear hijab and be arrested if they dont? u want children 2 be hit if they dont pray 5 times a day?
or u want our society to be impacted by bunch of brown nations provoking crimes and bringing nothing but their music telling us bout their life in ghetto? how's it feel to have a heritage full of tall grass, paint, and straw huts?
wait no, ur a yank, u live in a melting pot and u dont give a shit cuz ur nation is so degraded that its mind prospects dont strech further than rural town/ur district.
ur the one 1 crying on forums cuz sum1s making game unconvinient 4 u.
Back to top Go down
Baby Skill
Baby Skill

PostSubject: Re: I love this bullshit...   I love this bullshit... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:39 pm

see everyone here is a good example of a racisist dumbass... terrorists are not taking over... unlike you're country where actually brave enough to be in war.
Whats wrong with America anyway? the only thing we've done to european countrys or china or wherever you are from is help you...
We Won World war 2 get over it, if weeeeee didnt help you would all be nazi bastards...
Fuck it, thats my opinion, im not talking about it anymore just retaliating to a dumbass response.
Back to top Go down
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

PostSubject: Re: I love this bullshit...   I love this bullshit... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:07 pm

Baby Skill wrote:
This is god damn sad all these racists mother fuckers think there cool, Max what are you thinking giving these people power in the server, its not worth playing if you're constantly getting ripped on for dumbass reasons, If you dont like brazilians or americans fine, everyone has the right to an opinion but we dont need to know that yours, please stop all this bull shit....

Baby Skill wrote:

2 arrows wrote:

Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: I love this bullshit...   I love this bullshit... EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:47 am

Max wrote:
Baby Skill wrote:

Baby Skill wrote:

2 arrows wrote:

I love this bullshit... Chucknorrisapproves
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love this bullshit...   I love this bullshit... Empty

Back to top Go down

I love this bullshit...
Page 1 of 1