Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

RSPS sux? runescape too actualty

Go down 
+2
overkil
boogeyman
6 posters

Do you suppose that players of private servers fail on real runescape?
yes
RSPS sux? runescape too actualty Vote_lcap57%RSPS sux? runescape too actualty Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
no
RSPS sux? runescape too actualty Vote_lcap43%RSPS sux? runescape too actualty Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
boogeyman

RSPS sux? runescape too actualty Empty
PostSubject: RSPS sux? runescape too actualty   RSPS sux? runescape too actualty EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:13 am

private servers are for failures..why... we play here.. we think we got achievements? l0l0l0l
wtf is a fuken achivement on private server?rofl
u take duped items from legit or u afk and buy some rares lmao?
it always dcs and lags, every day u meet dozens of people named x str own x logging in and crying serv is shit ( yeah its shit but its beter than othes]
or maybe u get ur 99s? u get enormous mining speed and rocks dont ever end and u still come to forums to cry "wow wtf minings too hard for me lets increase the rates"
but i actualy respect those who cry bout it... there are a lot worse idiots such as dragon99ownd who have not figured how to register on forums yet.. they think they r ownage with torag helm,plate,legs, d sq and whip.

wat else panzy 99s we got? mebe 99 agility that u bet @ nets or maybe 99fletch with 270xp per yew log without stringing?

ooo w8 99prayer is achievement. y its achievement? cuz ur scared 2 go 2 wildy and get d bones.. on pk serv ur pk experience ends at first ordinate position of zone 2... were u misclicked outta zone 1.

99herblore is actualy worthy but wtf u gonna get 99herblore to show it to 12 players?

and every1 who thinks hes so gud at pk is actualy noob
none of u r actually good pkers, some of u maybe got lvl 85 accs and collecting some bins 2 sell or maybe even some 115+ but wtf? u actually pk on rs? ur active mb pkers that hybrid a lot? idc bout ur past, the fact u pk on priv and not on rs tells me sumthin.

u live in small world for ur worthless achievements, gud fite.

and ya, runescape sux 2, u rush up with good str bonus and melee pray and get a kill while u dont even risk

And how's it feel to still be considered a minority in the U.S. even though the U.S. president is considered black?
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: RSPS sux? runescape too actualty   RSPS sux? runescape too actualty EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:13 pm

boogeyman wrote:
private servers are for failures..why... we play here.. we think we got achievements? l0l0l0l
it always dcs and lags, every day u meet dozens of people named x str own x logging in and crying serv is shit ( yeah its shit but its beter than othes]
or maybe u get ur 99s? u get enormous mining speed and rocks dont ever end and u still come to forums to cry "wow wtf minings too hard for me lets increase the rates"
but i actualy respect those who cry bout it... there are a lot worse idiots such as dragon99ownd who have not figured how to register on forums yet.. they think they r ownage with torag helm,plate,legs, d sq and whip.

wat else panzy 99s we got? mebe 99 agility that u bet @ nets or maybe 99fletch with 270xp per yew log without stringing?

ooo w8 99prayer is achievement. y its achievement? cuz ur scared 2 go 2 wildy and get d bones.. on pk serv ur pk experience ends at first ordinate position of zone 2... were u misclicked outta zone 1.

99herblore is actualy worthy but wtf u gonna get 99herblore to show it to 12 players?

none of u r actually good pkers, some of u maybe got lvl 85 accs and collecting some bins 2 sell or maybe even some 115+ but wtf? u actually pk on rs? ur active mb pkers that hybrid a lot? idc bout ur past, the fact u pk on priv and not on rs tells me sumthin.

and ya, runescape sux 2, u rush up with good str bonus and melee pray and get a kill while u dont even risk

And how's it feel to still be considered a minority in the U.S. even though the U.S. president is considered black?
Either your balls just dropped ,or you have to the nerve to say shit.. ballar102 btw on rs i will fight you anytime and.... the reason most people play priv servers is b/c of faster rates and what not.. i can see on some points what you are crying about but your not any better mr.... I got lured by 8 and stef and they pked arma gibbb back or i commit suicide
Back to top Go down
i str pk i
i str pk i

PostSubject: Re: RSPS sux? runescape too actualty   RSPS sux? runescape too actualty EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:18 pm

overkil wrote:
boogeyman wrote:

Either your balls just dropped ,or you have to the nerve to say shit.. ballar102 btw on rs i will fight you anytime and.... the reason most people play priv servers is b/c of faster rates and what not.. i can see on some points what you are crying about but your not any better mr.... I got lured by 8 and stef and they pked arma gibbb back or i commit suicide

ur noob enough to get lure??? loooooooooooooool noob on cs noob on xeonix tell me whjat ur not noob in?

and yes in poll all play rs quit and think they beast and play priv servers
Back to top Go down
boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: RSPS sux? runescape too actualty   RSPS sux? runescape too actualty EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:38 pm

overkil wrote:
boogeyman wrote:

hahaha i got banned on rs when i gained ep @ ardy boat lmao ur dumb 09er l2 play runescape newfaget
Back to top Go down
i str pk i
i str pk i

PostSubject: Re: RSPS sux? runescape too actualty   RSPS sux? runescape too actualty EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:44 pm

boogeyman wrote:

what u kid u reffering to me? bitch id fist fuck u harder than the boss fucking u so shut ur mouth
Back to top Go down
boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: RSPS sux? runescape too actualty   RSPS sux? runescape too actualty EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:45 pm

i str pk i wrote:
boogeyman wrote:

what u kid u reffering to me? bitch id fist fuck u harder than the boss fucking u so shut ur mouth

lmao it must be u i say x str own and u say with ur i str haahahhaahhahahahahahaah ur gay product of sodomy
Back to top Go down
i str pk i
i str pk i

PostSubject: Re: RSPS sux? runescape too actualty   RSPS sux? runescape too actualty EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:51 pm

boogeyman wrote:
i str pk i wrote:
boogeyman wrote:

lmao it must be u i say x str own and u say with ur i str haahahhaahhahahahahahaah ur gay product of sodomy

lmao kid ur nothing u copy my name i never see u in pk serv u scared?????hahha rofl
Back to top Go down
i prayer i
Web Developer
Web Developer

PostSubject: Re: RSPS sux? runescape too actualty   RSPS sux? runescape too actualty EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:48 pm

Yet Boogeyman isthe one sitting at Xeonix home and talking shit about the U.S.
Worry,About your own country Asshole?
And leave the Server if you hate it so much.
Back to top Go down
http://xeonix.roflforum.net
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: RSPS sux? runescape too actualty   RSPS sux? runescape too actualty EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Also our country might be shit, but we can nuke your country off da fucking map kid
Back to top Go down
i str pk i
i str pk i

PostSubject: Re: RSPS sux? runescape too actualty   RSPS sux? runescape too actualty EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:36 pm

send another 30k noobs to afghan pls u remember 9/11???????
Back to top Go down
boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: RSPS sux? runescape too actualty   RSPS sux? runescape too actualty EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:57 am

i prayer i wrote:
Yet Boogeyman isthe one sitting at Xeonix home and talking shit about the U.S.
Worry,About your own country Asshole?
And leave the Server if you hate it so much.
hhahahahahaha ur 1 talking bout ur sunglasses dumb wigger and trying to buy yew logs cuz u dont got shit to say

overkil wrote:
Also our country might be shit, but we can nuke your country off da fucking map kid
ahahahahahah were in nato but ur stupified reeled out brain dont now whats that
Back to top Go down
Relax
Noob
Noob
Relax

PostSubject: Re: RSPS sux? runescape too actualty   RSPS sux? runescape too actualty EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:10 pm

overkil wrote:

Id have to argue with that...l0l... when u say that U.S can nuke every country " off da fucking map " that's not going to happen. Because the U.S goverment is smart enough not to start a war and bc of what ?? that some kid told them to nuke some random country L ?/ and btw if the U.S army would think of nuking the europe or any other country the back fire nuke would be shot less than in 10 minutes so it will be a loss for evry1 dipshit... so U american faggots think ur the bosses off this world bc u have the most nukes lmao it isnt working that way dipshit... most of U.S products and companies are bought by " CHINA " like ur nr1 fave car hummer...Soon U.S will fall... Bc ur goverment is shit and G.W Bush did enough shit to fuck up relationship with other countries...L so ur kinda fucked and ur financial state is also pure shit in other words U.S sucks hard core and u l get pwnt soon L

Zap says hi wigger
Back to top Go down
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

PostSubject: Re: RSPS sux? runescape too actualty   RSPS sux? runescape too actualty EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:28 pm

overkil wrote:

You bomb afghanistan/pakistan boarder every day, trying in vain to defeat Bin Laden; maybe you should search in White House's bombshellers for him first..

By the way, why do you say 'we'? You are one little man, manipulated by mass-media, believing in mutha amerika... Your oligarchical regime does not provide accounting of citizens' opinions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RSPS sux? runescape too actualty   RSPS sux? runescape too actualty Empty

Back to top Go down

RSPS sux? runescape too actualty
Page 1 of 1