Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Unique guide... A bit of everything?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LiMiT
Noob
Noob

Unique guide... A bit of everything? Empty
PostSubject: Unique guide... A bit of everything?   Unique guide... A bit of everything? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:49 pm

I don't know if it's useful but I am in mood to write something.

I believe you have already got your client and managed to start off on Xeonix. If you are looking here for advice you are a person between level 50 and 130 who is around 35-80magic, doesn't know how to make money and is getting bored of Xeonix.

PART ONE:
What can I start with? Imho moneymaking isn't any hard, nevertheless training combat is way easier. There are tonns of guides how to train stats, how to start off, some moneymaking guides ( do not use them unless you completely don't know what you are doing here. ).
As we all know, it's a challenge server with economics and great PvP ( you don't know it yet because you cannot afford to die more than twice in the wilderness, do you? ). How do we build economics? We cannot build economics if we have certain moneymaking ways. Only free trade and fresh ideas develop the economics. Each of you should think theirselves, try out new things. It's the key. Do not be afraid of risking some of your money - it's not a big deal if you waste another 200-300k.
Risks are different:
You can either stake it and hope for lucky dagger specials, or invest into training a certain stat or soloing a boss*.
A little bit more about staking.. As we know it's mostly based on strength, hitpoints and luck, there are still many tricks. We can take ParkJew as an example. I suspect him of being pixel hugger though he will say he stakes yo, 2 arrows and blahblahblah. But you can clearly see his attitude when someone does not wish to stake on his rules and doesn't want to stake at all.
But anyway, that jew earns quite a lot on most of you and in some ways he is better staker than yo. Why? First of all, he doesn't do mindless stakes and knows how much and when to stake. Secondly, he doesn't stake cash but prefers to stake items. So what the fuck are you doing? You stake your cash against his items... If you lose, it's clear - he gets money - he wins. If he loses (he is hardcore lucker) he doesn't lose too much bc items are not worth much. Yes, he did lose party hats and etc.. But they do not have great value as nobody buys them and you cannot sell them back to shop. Party hats might be only good if you are already loaded with cash. We need CASH, not items. When you have cash, you can buy any items and be able to train your stats. So, that's it. One of the tactics for staking.
I am not much into it so you can add up if you want. But please do not write complete bullshit that isn't correct.
Other types of risking: you get your crafting/smithing up and check if you can make profit with it. It's just an example, it might make , might not - I have not checked.
MATHEMATICS IS POWER. IF YOU WANT TO SUCCEED, ALWAYS PLAN IN OUT WITH XP TABLES.
*- yes, the bosses. I know many of you want a godsword, DFS, dragon full helm, or at least a whip. To get a whip you just need to train slayer a bit.. Only takes few days with patience. Why don't many of us have whips? We are private server players - we are lazy and we rather waste our time complaining, searching for other servers than train. Back to the bosses - why do not we have godswords?
1) Not enough high level players.
2) Not enough pro's who can actually GWD.
3) People are scared to buy supplies as it's risky with low drop rates - but you won't succeed with lobsters. If we want godswords, let's make PvM events but on those higher levels will get everything.
4) Not enough skillers to supply us.
5) We do not know who we can trust.
6) Laziness. It is reason of all our fails. ( except server glitches where your acc info is overwritten by other player's data )
So, if you want to go on a PvM trip. Do not forget to check your equipment bonuses, you shouldn't rush bandos with full rune, lobsters and normal potions. Try to work out tactics. Remember that you are not the only one in team. ( for example in gwd: do not go for free gen kill if he isn't harmful while the boss isn't dead)

PART TWO:
Use common sense, do not ask questions such as 'how do I train strength?' - it is supposed to be 'what is the best locations for training strength at my level?'
Do not use word mum/dad when flaming - immature, already proves you are wrong bc parents are never involved.
Try to learn English.
Do not get hooked up by shemales. No mercy to them.
Those rules are most important: no scamming/hacking, no bug abuse, particularly x-log.
This one is a bit cocky but whatever: the server is unique, do not blame it if it's too hard or if you do not like. You can find hundreds of pvp servers where you can earn money for any item within 15 minutes, many servers that use leeched source.
Yes, I do agree the engine of the server isn't so great- we get disconnected a lot, little rollbacks on log out, account saving problems.
If you have actually achieved something - PLEASE TAKE VIDEOS. they guarantee that you get some compensation in case you lose your account.
If you are willing to trade/duel, do not do it right before the restart, or if you don't know when it takes place.
Do not trade/duel right after the restart, you ought to wait 2-3 minutes. You can always get mod to watch the trade or even admin. No, nevermind, not always.
Pay attention and always think of what you are doing. If you get lured, before yelling he's a scammer and he is going to get banned, check rules. Then think a bit more and you will realize it has happened because you were stupid enough to go to the wilderness and etc.
Get friends - might help with training and etc.
Back to top Go down
Partypete
Partypete

PostSubject: Re: Unique guide... A bit of everything?   Unique guide... A bit of everything? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:23 pm

lol i read like 10% of that it was nice but way to much... What a Face
Back to top Go down
LiMiT
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Unique guide... A bit of everything?   Unique guide... A bit of everything? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:33 pm

Do you mean we should learn reading too?
Back to top Go down
Partypete
Partypete

PostSubject: Re: Unique guide... A bit of everything?   Unique guide... A bit of everything? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:07 pm

you dont have to be a jerk just saying...
Back to top Go down
Kentoss
Kentoss

PostSubject: Re: Unique guide... A bit of everything?   Unique guide... A bit of everything? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:03 am

nice guide =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unique guide... A bit of everything?   Unique guide... A bit of everything? Empty

Back to top Go down

Unique guide... A bit of everything?
Page 1 of 1