Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

realy Sucked in :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
s k 1 l l
s k 1 l l

realy Sucked in :( Empty
PostSubject: realy Sucked in :(   realy Sucked in :( EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:33 am

Hey guys,

I recently bought an xbox 360 and i put in my game that came with it and moved the xbox 360 to a vertical angle, as i was doing it i heard some scratching noises so i put it back down horizontal, turned the xbox off and looked at my disk and saw massive scratches circling around the near the edge of my disk. I was amazed on how the needle reading the disk was pushed in to the disk and made massive unfixable scratches on it by just putting it standing up vertical.

So i guess ive learnt a lesson lol :[.

S K 1 L L
Back to top Go down
Boken
Respected Member
Respected Member

PostSubject: Re: realy Sucked in :(   realy Sucked in :( EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:50 am

Don't move your Xbox 360 console, when it's running..
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: realy Sucked in :(   realy Sucked in :( EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:22 am

Boken wrote:
Boken has Spoken
Back to top Go down
Manny

PostSubject: Re: realy Sucked in :(   realy Sucked in :( EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:19 pm

good fight kid.
Back to top Go down
s k 1 l l
s k 1 l l

PostSubject: Re: realy Sucked in :(   realy Sucked in :( EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:17 pm

Quote :
Don't move your Xbox 360 console, when it's running..

lol i realised =p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: realy Sucked in :(   realy Sucked in :( Empty

Back to top Go down

realy Sucked in :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: Off topic-
Jump to: