Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Farewell Xeonix!

Go down 
+2
stef
Zanzetsou Clough
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanzetsou Clough
Zanzetsou Clough

Farewell Xeonix! Empty
PostSubject: Farewell Xeonix!   Farewell Xeonix! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:50 pm

Well this server is VERY racist and I don't enjoy it... I constantly hear people saying "gf nigger!" and making clan names such as "Nigger Hunters", or "Jew Hunters". I personally think that shit shouldn't be tolerated, and most servers don't tolerate it. Maybe you should re-think the forums and add a no racism rule... So I have decided to leave due to the offensive players.. I had a great time here and hope you guys will change your ways. Anyways, I'm done here. Farewell...
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

Farewell Xeonix! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Xeonix!   Farewell Xeonix! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:29 pm

Public chat > off/friends

Well yea, bye.
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

Farewell Xeonix! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Xeonix!   Farewell Xeonix! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Are you jew or a nigger if so you might be offended maybe if not why the fuck would you care
Back to top Go down
pizzapizza69
Jr Member
Jr Member
pizzapizza69

Farewell Xeonix! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Xeonix!   Farewell Xeonix! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:13 pm

bye
Back to top Go down
http://redtube.com
Zanzetsou Clough
Zanzetsou Clough

Farewell Xeonix! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Xeonix!   Farewell Xeonix! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:16 pm

I don't need to be a jew or a nigger to care. It's called respecting people... And not being dirty ass rude people. And quite frankly i don't give a damn. It's just fucking anoying how trashy and ill mannered you people are. You know you wouldn't say "gf nigger!" in public to a black person, so why the fuck would you say it here? Grow the hell up. I'm out.

END
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

Farewell Xeonix! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Xeonix!   Farewell Xeonix! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:30 pm

Zanzetsou Clough wrote:
I don't need to be a jew or a nigger to care. It's called respecting people... And not being dirty ass rude people. And quite frankly i don't give a damn. It's just fucking anoying how trashy and ill mannered you people are. You know you wouldn't say "gf nigger!" in public to a black person, so why the fuck would you say it here? Grow the hell up. I'm out.

END

you wouldn't call urself zanzetsou clough in public so why u call urself that on here?

END
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

Farewell Xeonix! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Xeonix!   Farewell Xeonix! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:48 pm

dsmith wrote:
Zanzetsou Clough wrote:

END

you wouldn't call urself zanzetsou clough in public so why u call urself that on here?

END

i would, cus ive got balls of steel.
Back to top Go down
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

Farewell Xeonix! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Xeonix!   Farewell Xeonix! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:49 am

Maybe you have point but none of us want to be terrorized by rules and think twice before typing in a phrase.,
Back to top Go down
Zanzetsou Clough
Zanzetsou Clough

Farewell Xeonix! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Xeonix!   Farewell Xeonix! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 6:00 am

Max wrote:
Maybe you have point but none of us want to be terrorized by rules and think twice before typing in a phrase.,

True...
Back to top Go down
Zanzetsou Clough
Zanzetsou Clough

Farewell Xeonix! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Xeonix!   Farewell Xeonix! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 6:01 am

dsmith wrote:
Zanzetsou Clough wrote:

END

END

Because Runescape suggests you don't use your real name.

END
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

Farewell Xeonix! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Xeonix!   Farewell Xeonix! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:35 pm

This isn't runescape though and if your really sacred of someone like coming to your house or something you've got issues..
Back to top Go down
Zanzetsou Clough
Zanzetsou Clough

Farewell Xeonix! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Xeonix!   Farewell Xeonix! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:32 pm

No. I don't care if someone comes to my house. It's just annoying hearing all teh racism. Its not really that hard to go a day without being racist... Anyways like i said before. Im done, so stop replying with nooby messages Surprised
Back to top Go down
pizzapizza69
Jr Member
Jr Member
pizzapizza69

Farewell Xeonix! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Xeonix!   Farewell Xeonix! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:37 pm

L
Back to top Go down
http://redtube.com
Zanzetsou Clough
Zanzetsou Clough

Farewell Xeonix! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Xeonix!   Farewell Xeonix! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:12 am

I guess I'm just going to have to deal with it if I want to continue playing. But just at least try to tone it down?
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

Farewell Xeonix! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Xeonix!   Farewell Xeonix! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:43 am

are u asking the ppl of xeonix or the forums? because you know whos active on forums.. as mr boken said in another topic we dont want ppl tho quit and we usually talk tho eachother

closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Farewell Xeonix! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Xeonix!   Farewell Xeonix! Empty

Back to top Go down

Farewell Xeonix!
Page 1 of 1