Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Selling lvl 4,55,a pvp pure, and a mem account -runescape accont-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkfaimien
Jr Member
Jr Member

Selling lvl 4,55,a pvp pure, and a mem account -runescape accont- Empty
PostSubject: Selling lvl 4,55,a pvp pure, and a mem account -runescape accont-   Selling lvl 4,55,a pvp pure, and a mem account -runescape accont- EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:58 pm

ok i have a lvl 55 with basic stats can easaly be trained into a pvp pure but has no money=[. I have a lvl 4 skiller. srry i got him to lvl 4 cuz i atked somthin and got 3atk. He has 500k on him and hes non mem. my pvp pure is nothin speshal but is litarly pvp pure. last but not least i have a member accont for sell he will be mem for the next 2 months so if u want him then pm me in game. What a Face Ty and i hope u can let me no if you want to buy any of these.

PS- Sorry about that the pvp pure is the mems accont.

Last edited by darkfaimien on Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: Selling lvl 4,55,a pvp pure, and a mem account -runescape accont-   Selling lvl 4,55,a pvp pure, and a mem account -runescape accont- EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:22 pm

Umm pictures maybe.
Back to top Go down
darkfaimien
Jr Member
Jr Member

PostSubject: Re: Selling lvl 4,55,a pvp pure, and a mem account -runescape accont-   Selling lvl 4,55,a pvp pure, and a mem account -runescape accont- EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:51 pm

Ok here is the link to my video to all 3 of the acconts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_MQ092LoRw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling lvl 4,55,a pvp pure, and a mem account -runescape accont-   Selling lvl 4,55,a pvp pure, and a mem account -runescape accont- Empty

Back to top Go down

Selling lvl 4,55,a pvp pure, and a mem account -runescape accont-
Page 1 of 1