Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Time For A New Mod On Xeonix?

Go down 
+3
stef
Joesk3
flexo
7 posters

Would Flexo make a good mod?
Yes
Time For A New Mod On Xeonix? Vote_lcap20%Time For A New Mod On Xeonix? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
No
Time For A New Mod On Xeonix? Vote_lcap50%Time For A New Mod On Xeonix? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Maybe
Time For A New Mod On Xeonix? Vote_lcap10%Time For A New Mod On Xeonix? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
I don't care
Time For A New Mod On Xeonix? Vote_lcap20%Time For A New Mod On Xeonix? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
flexo
Noob
Noob
flexo

Time For A New Mod On Xeonix? Empty
PostSubject: Time For A New Mod On Xeonix?   Time For A New Mod On Xeonix? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:12 am

Name: Matthew.

Username: Flexo.

Uptime: I can't give an exact amount of time that I'm active, as it varies from day to day, but I play everyday for atleast 3 hours a day, and often spend the entire day on.

How long have/had you been playing xeonix?: Since late August to early September, although there was a month that I was inactive due to a bad computer.

In-game achievements: I've gotten 127 Combat level, 99 Attack, 99 Strength, 99 Defence, 99 Hitpoints, 91 Hunting, and my account is worth about 6.3M to 6.5M, depending on who you would sell it to.

Reasons to become mod: I want to be a mod because I basicly am one, without the fancy crown or commands. I help tons of new players each day, on where to train, what to train on, how to make money, how to hunt, how clue scrolls work, and I even lead some people to their clue spot.

Do you fully understand what you need to do: Yes, the job of a mod on Xeonix is to help out the new players, and even the not new players who just aren't that familiar with things, and of course to keep their eyes peeled for spammers, scammers, hackers, and bug abusers.

Misc: I've helped out many players, most, sadly, are just drifters who play for a day or two then get bored and quit. In one day, I've helped out 12 people, and I counted. I get asked all the time to help people, whether its because I look like I'm good, or because I'm just always there. I know I'm not the most qualified person for the position, I'm not claiming to be. There are people who would make much better mods then me. I know a lot, even though I've only been playing for 2 months, I can help people out with skill info, how to make money faster, where to find monsters, or anything else...if somebody asks me a question that I don't know the answer to, I'll even look it up for them. I know I don't even have that good of a relationship with most of the 'Notorious Players' of Xeonix, nor do I even have good forum statistics, but I still think I would be a good choice for a mod.
Back to top Go down
Joesk3
Jr Member
Jr Member

PostSubject: Re: Time For A New Mod On Xeonix?   Time For A New Mod On Xeonix? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:29 am

Yes..... Flexo = Mod

GOOOOD
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: Time For A New Mod On Xeonix?   Time For A New Mod On Xeonix? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:34 am

No, you are an idiot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
flexo
Noob
Noob
flexo

PostSubject: Re: Time For A New Mod On Xeonix?   Time For A New Mod On Xeonix? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:45 am

Yeah...I figured I'd get that response from the only people who's opinion really matters...but...did either of you even read it?
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: Time For A New Mod On Xeonix?   Time For A New Mod On Xeonix? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:06 am

flexo wrote:

I help tons of new players each day, how to make money,

but you will just teach them how to hunt?
Back to top Go down
flexo
Noob
Noob
flexo

PostSubject: Re: Time For A New Mod On Xeonix?   Time For A New Mod On Xeonix? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:10 am

Well thats how a lot of people make money...I'm sure you of course know much better ways. I myself am still growing as a player, and I will learn much better ways as I progress, but true, hunting might not be the best way, although it is for new players with low skills.
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: Time For A New Mod On Xeonix?   Time For A New Mod On Xeonix? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:13 am

flexo wrote:
Well thats how a lot of people make money...I'm sure you of course know much better ways. I myself am still growing as a player, and I will learn much better ways as I progress, but true, hunting might not be the best way, although it is for new players with low skills.

i wud have to disagree and say the best money for new players is woodcutting
Back to top Go down
flexo
Noob
Noob
flexo

PostSubject: Re: Time For A New Mod On Xeonix?   Time For A New Mod On Xeonix? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:15 am

Hm....or that...I'm still learning, I'm just starting to dive into skilling...
Back to top Go down
rocko
Respected Member
Respected Member
rocko

PostSubject: Re: Time For A New Mod On Xeonix?   Time For A New Mod On Xeonix? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:16 am

NO you wouldn't make a good mod kekekekeke
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: Time For A New Mod On Xeonix?   Time For A New Mod On Xeonix? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:17 am

then why are you asking for mod if u duno shit execpt hunt and few other skills..?
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
flexo
Noob
Noob
flexo

PostSubject: Re: Time For A New Mod On Xeonix?   Time For A New Mod On Xeonix? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:24 am

I'm asking him to consider me for mod, because I know by the time he actually reads this, and decides that I would be a decent mod, I would already learn a little bit and make myself that much better.
Back to top Go down
Boken
Respected Member
Respected Member

PostSubject: Re: Time For A New Mod On Xeonix?   Time For A New Mod On Xeonix? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:32 am

flexo wrote:

Even experienced people only have a slight chance. Why should you be any different as an unexperienced person, who only knows the art of hunting?
Back to top Go down
high speed
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Time For A New Mod On Xeonix?   Time For A New Mod On Xeonix? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:37 pm

gtfo u shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time For A New Mod On Xeonix?   Time For A New Mod On Xeonix? Empty

Back to top Go down

Time For A New Mod On Xeonix?
Page 1 of 1