Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

It seems that im off

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

It seems that im off Empty
PostSubject: It seems that im off   It seems that im off EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:19 pm

As most of may know or may not know i don't play Xeonix very often anymore due to school and personal things (If you dont know what I'm talking about your either gay or stupid or both). I really wish i could play but i dont have the time nor the interest to play anymore its a shame really but whatever. Max this is by far the best RSPS ever you made a 508 with a functional economy, good skills, everything works, and other stuff. Here is a shoutout to some of my fellow players. Rocko, You were the most awesome friend i had on the server you helped me alot got me out shit showed me around the server and despite most of out arguing and fighting you were the best to me on the server. Dsmith, you sir are one hell of an overachiever but you are an awesome guy all around a real nice friend to have if i need a nerd around (JK dude don't freak on me now). Steff and 8, The best two players on the server although i didn't really get to know you guys or associate with you your still pretty awesome. K0allnewbs, The oldest friend i had he was there to chill with me or help me with stuff always a good friend to me. And to any players i did not mention or forgot bye And farewell to Xeonix.
PS. NO YOU CANNOT HAVE ANY OF MY ACCS. WORK FOR IT DAMMIT
Back to top Go down
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

PostSubject: Re: It seems that im off   It seems that im off EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:37 am

see you later, in a month or two, ^^
gl
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: It seems that im off   It seems that im off EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:16 am

Bye, I like you really. ( like rly rly like u in teh gay way)
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: It seems that im off   It seems that im off EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:03 pm

stef wrote:

me to
Back to top Go down
overkil
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
overkil

PostSubject: Re: It seems that im off   It seems that im off EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:42 pm

dsmith wrote:
stef wrote:

me to

Im ok with stef he's a big boy but you maddam nooooooo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It seems that im off   It seems that im off Empty

Back to top Go down

It seems that im off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: Introductions & Farewells-
Jump to: