Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

how to start!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
super
super

how to start! Empty
PostSubject: how to start!   how to start! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:20 pm

hello super here again Very Happy with today : how to start
ok so your standing in lumby and you see alot of players with good armor and you want that too!
now start off with pickpoceting the master farmer till you got 2150gp and then right click wizard vief and click "join"
now walk north and find the "fear reaper"s and kill them Very Happy you might get a rune scimmy, pick it up! its worth 12k Smile
ok so now you did that and it says "you're to high to attack this monster" :O
now do home teleport now talk to magnus gram and click varrock walk east and follow the road, once you can walk north then walk north till you see a big "!" on your minimap, walk to it and go inside, kill the hill giants and pickup the rune pickaxe's happy training

made by super!
ps: i wanted to post pictures but i don't know why i should, it's clear enaugh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

how to start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to start!   how to start! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:45 am

super wrote:
hello super here again Very Happy with today : how to start
ok so your standing in lumby and you see alot of players with good armor and you want that too!
now start off with pickpoceting the master farmer till you got 2150gp and then right click wizard vief and click "join"
now walk north and find the "fear reaper"s and kill them Very Happy you might get a rune scimmy, pick it up! its worth 12k Smile
ok so now you did that and it says "you're to high to attack this monster" :O
now do home teleport now talk to magnus gram and click varrock walk east and follow the road, once you can walk north then walk north till you see a big "!" on your minimap, walk to it and go inside, kill the hill giants and pickup the rune pickaxe's happy training

made by super!
ps: i wanted to post pictures but i don't know why i should, it's clear enaugh Very Happy

forgot teh part where u gonna buy wep+armour for teh muni u pickpocked lul
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org

how to start!
Page 1 of 1