Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

looking for co owner for official clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pk u bitch
Noob
Noob

looking for co owner for official clan Empty
PostSubject: looking for co owner for official clan   looking for co owner for official clan EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:02 am

Im starting an offcial clan in real runescape and am looking for some1 to be co owner if u would like to open it with me add me on runescape lord tokijin and on msn my email is mike_demedeiros@hotmail.com it will be a lvl 90+ clan and r events will be bandos kq kbd pking cw castle war etc. if u do not have an account that is lvl 90+ then u can fuck off im jokin but plz dont apply for the co owner spot if u r not lvl 90+ i will be interviewing u in runescape i will be asking u couple questions and i will want to c ur armour it is a members clan but ppl that are f2p can also join. so cmon if the co owner spot is tookin u can still join who know u could become a war lord or one of the leaders we do have. thx.

if u look at this forum and do not wish to take the position post a name for my clan im willing to here some ideas and i cant think of a good 1 plz make sure it isnt a common name otherwise there is a chance it will be tooken on runescape and the clan will be locked. ty

The clan will not be starting rite away i need to do a little more stuff on the runescape forums.
Back to top Go down
remekke
remekke

PostSubject: Re: looking for co owner for official clan   looking for co owner for official clan EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:30 am

dubble post and btw look at ur english
Back to top Go down
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: looking for co owner for official clan   looking for co owner for official clan EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:33 am

remekke wrote:
dubble post and btw look at ur english

Dubble?
Check your's first.
Back to top Go down
.sullivan58.
Noob
Noob
.sullivan58.

PostSubject: Re: looking for co owner for official clan   looking for co owner for official clan EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:36 pm

pk u bitch check i sent u a email!?!?!?!?!?!??! santa santa santa jocolor jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
prayerplayer
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: ill apply!   looking for co owner for official clan EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:41 am

hey im lvl 99...heres my account https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFX3yEsVGzs

so vote me for co-owner!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for co owner for official clan   looking for co owner for official clan Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for co owner for official clan
Page 1 of 1