Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :(

Go down 
+6
Kentoss
I AM FROOBIE
THE OGK
remekke
x huntz
crusher
10 posters
AuthorMessage
crusher
Noob
Noob

Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :( Empty
PostSubject: Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :(   Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :( EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:45 pm

AWWW today rocko got demoted Sad i hope u get premoted again Very Happy those new mods arent good as u were Smile
If there is gonna be voting for the new mod\admin be 100% sure ur the winner rocko.
~ Crusher afro
Back to top Go down
x huntz
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :(   Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :( EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:57 pm

Hmm, rocko asked to be demoted cause of some problems/issue's w/e i dont remember correctly..
Back to top Go down
remekke
remekke

PostSubject: Re: Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :(   Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :( EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:14 pm

he choose to be demoted idk why but the players and staff did'nt asked for it....
Back to top Go down
THE OGK

PostSubject: Re: Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :(   Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :( EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:29 pm

actually i wanted rocko demoted..
Back to top Go down
remekke
remekke

PostSubject: Re: Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :(   Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :( EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:33 pm

THE OGK wrote:

ooh.. Surprised didn't knew but let's just say most peaple didn't wanted it...
Back to top Go down
THE OGK

PostSubject: Re: Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :(   Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :( EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:37 pm

remekke wrote:
THE OGK wrote:

ooh.. Surprised didn't knew but let's just say most peaple didn't wanted it...

lol yea..
Back to top Go down
crusher
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :(   Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :( EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:03 pm

THE OGK wrote:

WHY SO? :s Question
Back to top Go down
THE OGK

PostSubject: Re: Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :(   Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :( EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:11 pm

crusher wrote:
THE OGK wrote:

he was asking for my help at wildy. so i saw he was mod so i definetly did not think he was going to lure. and you can probably guess what heppen next...
Back to top Go down
crusher
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :(   Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :( EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:35 pm

THE OGK wrote:
crusher wrote:
THE OGK wrote:

he was asking for my help at wildy. so i saw he was mod so i definetly did not think he was going to lure. and you can probably guess what heppen next...

Dude,, why is the game for if its without lures without pking?? evrything turns boaring.. and thats not a good reason to get that SOOOOO MAD
Back to top Go down
THE OGK

PostSubject: Re: Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :(   Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :( EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:20 pm

crusher wrote:
THE OGK wrote:
crusher wrote:
THE OGK wrote:

Dude,, why is the game for if its without lures without pking?? evrything turns boaring.. and thats not a good reason to get that SOOOOO MAD

every one is missing the point.... The point im trying to get across is that he is a MOD. And your too stupid to understand what that means is to help new players find people abusing and keep every1 listening to the rules... not that fact that he lured. its the fact that hes a mod...
Back to top Go down
I AM FROOBIE
I AM FROOBIE

PostSubject: Re: Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :(   Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :( EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:38 pm

Imma throw this out here...YOUR AN IDOIT! and LERAN TO READ! just go onto the server and type ::rules, it does indeed say that anytype of luring, pking, farcasting, or anyother type of pking is NOT against the rules........so STFU you just got pwned for not thinking clown

-Froobie geek
Back to top Go down
remekke
remekke

PostSubject: Re: Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :(   Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :( EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:28 am

I AM FROOBIE wrote:
Imma throw this out here...YOUR AN IDOIT! and LERAN TO READ! just go onto the server and type ::rules, it does indeed say that anytype of luring, pking, farcasting, or anyother type of pking is NOT against the rules........so STFU you just got pwned for not thinking clown

-Froobie geek

maybe u schould learn to read becouse it is not for mods alloud to lure, ly or something else... go read it
Back to top Go down
Kentoss
Kentoss

PostSubject: Re: Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :(   Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :( EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:39 am

the old rules never said that. max only updated them bnecause noobs sooked when they got lured
Back to top Go down
THE OGK

PostSubject: Re: Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :(   Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :( EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:31 am

this was a while ago so i dont really care about it any more but at the time i was kinda mad.
Back to top Go down
help us have
Noob
Noob
help us have

PostSubject: Re: Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :(   Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :( EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:42 pm

we want rocko as a mod again!@!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://xpwnxxagex.webs.com
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :(   Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :( EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:56 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
dsmith
Famous-Pro
Famous-Pro
dsmith

PostSubject: Re: Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :(   Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :( EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:03 pm

help us have wrote:

no we dont
Back to top Go down
rocko
Respected Member
Respected Member
rocko

PostSubject: Re: Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :(   Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :( EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:48 am

dsmith wrote:
help us have wrote:

no we dont

Why is that yo?
Back to top Go down
stef
Admin
Admin
stef

PostSubject: Re: Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :(   Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :( EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:18 pm

closed
Back to top Go down
http://www.4chan.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :(   Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Rocko demoted :( :( :( :( :(
Page 1 of 1