Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Please register/login to see more of the forums and also to be able to become able to post topics and reply's Smile

Please vote
http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=236

Welcome to Xeonix RuneScape Private Server. Unlike other servers we offer CHALLENGE - for those who want be able to enjoy all the drops and devote theirselves to both PKing and skilling.

-Thanks
Max/Prayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  VOTE  Log in  

im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pkeris ltu
Jr Member
Jr Member

im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!!   im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:15 pm

remeke muted me cuz i asked he if some one dupe here its get ban or no.... and he muted me... saddddddddddddddd! new mods is adddd
Back to top Go down
crusher
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!!   im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:41 pm

pkeris ltu wrote:
remeke muted me cuz i asked he if some one dupe here its get ban or no.... and he muted me... saddddddddddddddd! new mods is adddd

I HARDLY AGREE "No offence remekke Razz" but he just asked if som1 dupes get banned or not and u mute him o.o
Back to top Go down
remekke
remekke

PostSubject: Re: im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!!   im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:05 pm

pkeris ltu wrote:

jeah soz man already explained in game with u juist a misstake and il gotta learn it to.. and btw il got picked by mod (idc why) but il will try to make it the best if it is not gonna work just demot me...
Back to top Go down
crusher
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!!   im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:06 pm

remekke wrote:
pkeris ltu wrote:

jeah soz man already explained in game with u juist a misstake and il gotta learn it to.. and btw il got picked by mod (idc why) but il will try to make it the best if it is not gonna work just demot me...

well evry one gets a chance Razz so yeah
Back to top Go down
remekke
remekke

PostSubject: Re: im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!!   im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:08 pm

well evry one gets a chance Razz so yeah[/quote]

well finaly some one that understands me
Back to top Go down
crusher
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!!   im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:09 pm

u kno that happend to me before i was new mod didnt kno a thing about mod and staff.. so abused! lol
Back to top Go down
remekke
remekke

PostSubject: Re: im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!!   im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:11 pm

crusher wrote:
u kno that happend to me before i was new mod didnt kno a thing about mod and staff.. so abused! lol

u where mod on this server or on other.. becouse on most servers they got crap staff that only abuses etc so i am happy this server is so strickt even if it is hard for new mod
Back to top Go down
crusher
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!!   im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:12 pm

remekke wrote:
crusher wrote:

u where mod on this server or on other.. becouse on most servers they got crap staff that only abuses etc so i am happy this server is so strickt even if it is hard for new mod

other i was on legend scape co-owner and demoted in 1 week lol
Back to top Go down
THE OGK

PostSubject: Re: im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!!   im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:35 pm

MOST the new mods dont even understand what their job is... They just see it as having more power then other players and can do what ever they want... A mod should help new players. dont abuse powers and try to make new players stay seeing that most of them quit within the first 10 minutes of gameplay. Mods should help by showing them the ropes. so far most mods have been demoted because they dont follow those simple rules.
Back to top Go down
crusher
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!!   im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:42 am

THE OGK wrote:
MOST the new mods dont even understand what their job is... They just see it as having more power then other players and can do what ever they want... A mod should help new players. dont abuse powers and try to make new players stay seeing that most of them quit within the first 10 minutes of gameplay. Mods should help by showing them the ropes. so far most mods have been demoted because they dont follow those simple rules.
I Agree With you What a Face
Back to top Go down
Max
Owner
Owner
Max

PostSubject: Re: im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!!   im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:43 am

ffs.. wrong section.
closed. tired of bullshit by pkeris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!!   im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

im done of the fucking new mods!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1